At Last!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Last!!

Finally got me ssrx 3.0td Surf today and feel a fully fledged member! Thanks for all your advise and knowledge and i believe i've got a good'un.
    If I want to run on part veg oil, do i have to heat treat it first or is there an additive i should use to thin it? %ages?

I believe you can mix it 50/50 with no probs. Also now the weather is getting warmer there is no need to heat it.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum. You would probably have had a bigger welcome if half the members weren't away having fun all weekend. For vegoil advice have a look at the Goat Industries web site and get a genaral feel for what it is all about.

It is worth using the search facility. That may turn up some info for you.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
        Hi and welcome to the forum. You would probably have had a bigger welcome if half the members weren't away having fun all weekend. For vegoil advice have a look at the Goat Industries web site and get a genaral feel for what it is all about.

It is worth using the search facility. That may turn up some info for you.
        Agreed, have a look at previous posts. However up to 50% in summer and 33% in winter seems the normal extent without modification. I'm going to try some top quality "Aldi Oil" in my nearly dead Rover 420D at the weekend as an experiment.

Comment

Working...
        X