EPC for 1998 models onwards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPC for 1998 models onwards

Does anyone know where I can source an EPC for 1998 Surf 3.0TD Auto? ( I think I actually have the 1999 model which was introduced in last quarter of 1998).

I only seem to be able to find references to EPC for up to 1997 models when I do a search on site. Quite a lot of parts changed between 97 & 98 particularly on dashboard, meters, speedo, some body work etc. so really need the 1998 EPC.

Thanks!
    Live for Today

As far as I knew the major change was in 1996 to the 3rd Gen, this remained unchanged untill 2002-2003 with the introduction of the 4th Gen??????

I could be wrong though !!!

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Andy W
      As far as I knew the major change was in 1996 to the 3rd Gen, this remained unchanged untill 2002-2003 with the introduction of the 4th Gen??????

I could be wrong though !!!

Andy
      Nope, as Warwick says, a few things did indeed change around this time as it got a mini facelift, as did the second Gen in '92. Around 98/99 changes were made to front bumper, grill, mirrors, dash, centre console and doubtless many other minor changes.
      Maurice
      Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Try here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...970390086&rd=1

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Andy W

Actually I think I can do better!

I've just checked my own EPC, and it lists model changes in Aug '98 and in Aug '00, plus its a proper EPC, not the .pdf format on ebay!

This is on a 7 Disk set I previously got on ebay myself.

I'm sure I could burn copies for anyone interested.....
          Last edited by Morr; 1 May 2005, 19:58.
          Maurice

Comment

I also have the US Mitchell service & repair manual which covers the US 4Runner version, apart from the lack of Diesel engine coverage, most everything else is covered. Not the best manual in the world, but still very useful. 2 Disk set covers Lexus & Toyota imports to USA from '83 to '00.
            Last edited by Morr; 1 May 2005, 19:57.
            Maurice

Comment

Working...
            X