Cloaking device.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloaking device.

I thought I would let y'all know, my cloaking device is working perfectly.
    I went down the hill to the village spar (shop) in me truck to getmilk and bread, I come out the shop, get in me truck put me seatbelt on, then there's a bang and a tinkle.
    I jump out go round to back of the truck and there is an old VW Polo touching the back of the truck with a load of VW headlight glass on the floor.
    The driver, a young lady ( I won't say any more) had pulled up behind me, and ,she said, "did'nt brake hard enough." She had only just passed her test two days before. Any way she admited it was all her fault, and there was'nt even a scratch on my truck,(well, not a new one any way!)
    I must find that cloaking switch, I must have knocked it on accidently.

shame you didn't have the shields up....can you not wire them in together?
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Its great when you discover no damage after such an impact, I left a bloke with his Cavalier front end on the floor including all the contents of his radiator. Not a mark on mine as he'd hit my Towbar
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
        shame you didn't have the shields up....can you not wire them in together?
        Well there's the problem, I did'nt even know I had a cloacking device untill It worked. So I'll have to look for the shields first.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          Well there's the problem, I did'nt even know I had a cloacking device untill It worked. So I'll have to look for the shields first.

if you try and use the shields and cloaking device at the same time it may cause problems if your,e flux capacitator isn,t 100%

ship

Comment

Thats o.k. I just got a new one from Milners.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              Thats o.k. I just got a new one from Milners.
              It wont last 5 minutes
              (\__/)
              (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                It wont last 5 minutes

Comment

had a mondeo taxi hit the back of my old truck, b@st@rd knocked off my mud flap! damage to his car stopped 6" from his windscreen, head light, bonnet, bumper and wing all trashed, 3 big washers and mine was good as new, well as good as before anyway.
                  Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

just a thought, if you leave the shields up and the cloaking device on, you wont be able to get back in it.....
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

STEALTH MODE CAN BE A BUGGA AT TIMES
                      Attached Files
                      (\__/)
                      (")_(")

Comment

[trek geek mode] you cant use your sheilds and cloaking device at the same time due to the power drain...[/trek geek mode]

mine works too... i stopped at the side of the road a few weeks back and a stupid woman in a punto came round a parked car and into the back of me... then tried to say i was reversing...

Comment

if you reinforce the outlet matrix with unobtainium then you can...... i'll get me coat....
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                            if you reinforce the outlet matrix with unobtainium then you can...... i'll get me coat....

No No No. All you have to do is reverse the polarity of the neutron flow, direct it into the warp drive core and then engage warp drive, approx factor 5, and then.......................... I'll get mine too.

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                              STEALTH MODE CAN BE A BUGGA AT TIMES

Perfect timing with that pic after Chillit's post Marky, Class!

Comment

Working...
                              X