Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a bit of a moan

Hi,

Just into week 5 of the lambing and it's still bl**dy raining. Had 4 newborn lambs drowned this morning. In 25 years of lambing this has to be the worst year ever - sleet, minus temps, strong winds, overflowing streams, foxes and a dog attack have all taken their toll on the lamb numbers. Roll on the warm summer days. Ah well, back on with the wellies.

.............................. ....
    Jacqueline

Just thought I'd add - the Surf is going great, pulling like a train!
    Last edited by jax; 27 April 2005, 10:28.

Jax.
    Sorry to hear of your your p*xy lambing season, you really aint having a load of luck! Can i suggest that your title "Little Bo Peep" is proving highly prophetic. I can see a market for genetically engineered killer trained aquatic sheep, Is it possible to cross them with crocodiles?
    Keef
    A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

???????????????????????

Originally posted by jax
      Hi,

Just into week 5 of the lambing and it's still bl**dy raining. Had 4 newborn lambs drowned this morning. In 25 years of lambing this has to be the worst year ever - sleet, minus temps, strong winds, overflowing streams, foxes and a dog attack have all taken their toll on the lamb numbers. Roll on the warm summer days. Ah well, back on with the wellies.

Jacqueline

With a Surf.. who needs sheep ?

Comment

Originally posted by keef
        Jax.
        Sorry to hear of your your p*xy lambing season, you really aint having a load of luck! Can i suggest that your title "Little Bo Peep" is proving highly prophetic. I can see a market for genetically engineered killer trained aquatic sheep, Is it possible to cross them with crocodiles?
        Keef

They might make a bit of a mess of the sheepdogs!

Comment

why not open an off road play area if you have too much mud...
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by surfin
            With a Surf.. who needs sheep ?
            silly boy pike with sheep you need mint sauce not a surf.
            sorry jax could not resist that one

we sorry it not been good year for you , but hey come on now some good news now please HOW many wooly jumpers have you still got running around??
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
              silly boy pike with sheep you need mint sauce not a surf.
              sorry jax could not resist that one

we sorry it not been good year for you , but hey come on now some good news now please HOW many wooly jumpers have you still got running around??

bad news jax, but i must admit my 1st thought was mint sauce, hope things pick up for you,

ship

Comment

Poor ikke Bo Peep, remind me to put the roof on the 4Runner if we ever go to Fife!

Keep up the good work.

Originally posted by jax
                Hi,

Jacqueline

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

can't believe that!... i was having a bar b que in aberdeen on saturday!... and it's NEVER sunny there!!... for once, my black cloud didn't follow me!... (out run by BA!!)
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Just thought I'd say that there was a strange light this afternoon, the sun.
                    Currently got about 800 lambs, hoping to get over 1,000 at the finish in 2 weeks time.

Jacqueline

Comment

was that put the 4runner on its roof, or put the roof on the 4runner? oops sorry wrong thread...
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X