Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie surfer

Hi,

I'm a newbie surf owner and this is my first time in one of these forum things but so far am impressed ( easily pleased i know) I am looking for some places to try it off road in hampshire anyone any ideas? Not too extreme just yet!

Thanks,

Steve
    Steve

Born to be wild!!

Dunno where you are but next weekends bash on Salisbury Plain is pretty close to my part of Hampshire .......

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

yeah you should come down and try it out!
      Sunday is the day for daytrippers
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob

Dunno where you are but next weekends bash on Salisbury Plain is pretty close to my part of Hampshire .......

Thanks for that, i'm down on the coast but may be worth a trip it only takes about 40 mins to salisbury.
        Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

Originally posted by mudhog
          Thanks for that, i'm down on the coast but may be worth a trip it only takes about 40 mins to salisbury.
          Lucky you I have a 2 1/2 hour trek at least
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by mudhog
            Where in Soton are you? Me I'm in Bitterne PArk, and always up for a day out in the mud. Take a look at the Big Meet and Greet thread I've organised for next Sat/Sun. Salisbury is prob the best bit of greenlaning locally, although I do go to Andover via Winchester on the byways quite often.

Let me know if you want to come out one day

Dan
            I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
              Where in Soton are you? Me I'm in Bitterne PArk, and always up for a day out in the mud. Take a look at the Big Meet and Greet thread I've organised for next Sat/Sun. Salisbury is prob the best bit of greenlaning locally, although I do go to Andover via Winchester on the byways quite often.

Let me know if you want to come out one day

Dan
              I'm over in Warsash, near park gate. Will definatley be up for getting muddy or a spot of greenlaning.

The surfs in the shop at the mo getting the a/c compresser replaced hopefully will get it back this week.

but after that count me in.

Steve
              Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

Working...
              X