that is niiice
    need a step ladder to get in though
    [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
      like it!!!!!!!!!!
      [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
      [size=5][/size]
      [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Originally posted by gemini
        like it!!!!!!!!!!

Looks good
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Yes Please ......
          Maurice
          Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
            I'll show those pics to my beloved and say one day our Surf will look like that Then the front door will hit my a*se on the way out. Now which would I rather have I'll have the truck Shes a beaut!!!!!
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

You can buy them from Japan alrady done like that and sometimes they are even better.
              Live Life To The Full

Comment

we could all do that Hilux but theres no fun in goin to the bank and takin out a big loan to buy something like that already done up, fun = qoute"This is my pride and joy, my "new" 1990 toyota 4 runner. I rescued this truck from an owner who used and abused it, and gave it alot of TLC. I replaced all four doors, did body work on the hood and fenders (damage from flares and a bug shield), replaced all lenses, grill, bumpers, moldings, chrome trim, chrome emblems, and gave it a nice new paint job. I also changed the suspension lift to a 4" Pro Comp front suspension, Dual Steering Stabilizers and Superlift Rear Suspension kit. A 3" body lift was also added. The tires are 35" Super Swamper Radial SSR, on 12" Alcoas. The motor is pretty fresh after a 3VZ recall. I also added a K&N filter charger kit, Downey headers, and Dynomax exhaust system. As far as the motor goes, almost everything got replaced with brand new: radiator, battery, hoses, belts, etc". unquote

Comment

JimL sorry if l touch on a sore spot, but some of us are not capable in one way or another of doing these jobs. My point which l did not make clearly was that they can be bought already done.
                  OH and by the way they are not much dearer than a standard Surf over in Japan.
                  Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux

Jim, 'real trucks are built not brought' but you have allow for the crusty people who can't bend down to pump the trolley jack handle.

Nice truck, shame its looks like its spending its life as a :homo: lifted street truck.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
                      JimL sorry if l touch on a sore spot, but some of us are not capable in one way or another of doing these jobs. My point which l did not make clearly was that they can be bought already done.
                      hilux - no sore spot, no grudge nothing of the sort what you on about

Comment

l can bend down tony but l cant get up again.
                        Live Life To The Full

Comment

True true mr t, and the steering wheel is on the wrong feckin side!!!, bloody yanks
                          Josh

Comment

Working...
                          X