fog light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fog light

Today i was taking my cocker spanial (Wallace) to get his hair cut, because when it gets long he,s always bumping into things.
    Opened the surfs door for him to jump in, so he starts his wind up ( one lap of the jeep to get enough speed up to jump in) when he was round the back i heard a doink, thinking it was the exhaust he had ran into as usual, i put him in and off we went.
    Got home, walked round the back of the surf and there it was, My fog light swing about
    That bloody dog is for it when i get my hands on him

Originally posted by scotty
    Today i was taking my cocker spanial (Wallace) to get his hair cut, because when it gets long he,s always bumping into things.
    Opened the surfs door for him to jump in, so he starts his wind up ( one lap of the jeep to get enough speed up to jump in) when he was round the back i heard a doink, thinking it was the exhaust he had ran into as usual, i put him in and off we went.
    Got home, walked round the back of the surf and there it was, My fog light swing about

Nah - you'd have knocked it off anyway - don't blame the poor puppy!!!
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Linda's right mate

The Fog Light on a Surf is in the most stupid of places and it doesn't take much to knock the little bugger off

Linda and some of the others have done away with the Fog Light under the bumper and now have it in the Near-Side cluster

Ask and Ye shall find out.............
      NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

isn't that nice!! calling your dog after me!!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

serves you right for having a mad animal - get rid of all dogs and cats I reckon. (and horses, budgies, fish called fred, turtles - and kids).
          Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Draig
            serves you right for having a mad animal - get rid of all dogs and cats I reckon. (and horses, budgies, fish called fred, turtles - and kids).

Now listen here... you just leave Fred out of this....... he never did anything to you!!!
            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

R.r.a.

Originally posted by dabigman
              isn't that nice!! calling your dog after me!!
              No you read it wrong. He said WALLACE.
              Rubblebags.
              Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

whats a fog light yuo mean you carry a lighthouse around
                [size=4][font=franklin gothic medium][color=lime]Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day[/color][/font][/size]
                [img]http://www.vertueren.gb.com/welshflag.gif[/img] [color=red]Gods Country[/color]

Comment

Working...
                X