boot liner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boot liner

hello peeps just thought i would let you all no i have just been to roughtrax to buy some bits for my surf.when i was there barry (the owner)showed me a new boot liner.it,s made from the same material as soft top cars and is very strong.it not only covers the floor part of the boot but the rear of the seats as well so when they are led flat the whole of the rear is protected from stains ie:muddy dogs garden waste etc etc.these covers are hand crafted and are made to high standards and will cost around about £150 mark seems dear but you get a price for a new rear carpet and it,s alot more than that.barry is not sure how this item will sell so if your intrested in one or you think this is a brilliant idea then send the chap an email so he can order some in for stock or post a reply or email me many thanks mat.

http://www.toyotahilux.com
    email:info@toyotahilux.com
    0117 9869065
    kiowa_646@hotmail.com
    Last edited by kiowa; 21 April 2005, 17:08.
    I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

I bought some heavy duty pond liner and lined all the back myself, including the back of the seats. Its waterproof, insanely strong (I`ve thrown large stones and slabs at this stuff) and its fairly easy to tack into shape for the back of the surf.

Best thing, it cost me nothing, as we were making a lake at work and had spare liner.I think the liner only costs about £10 though and takes about an hour to attach after you take the floor out.

Comment

I have a big problem with dog hairs anyone know how i can get rid of them.
      (and no i am not going to shoot the dog) lol

Comment

We have 2 dogs in the back ; a Lurcher and a Greyhound ; and the hairs just vacuum up , the mud brushes off the carpet liner . But we do put spare fleece blankets in the back .

What breed of dog do you have?

Comment

we have a large dog cage for are muttly ,it has a large lift out catch pit at the bottom we use pillows in the bottom and just change these when dirty buy them from asda and the pillows and cases are throw away money

Comment

Originally posted by scouzzer1964
            Shave the dog ?

Comment

stop the dog driving your car!!
              Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

We found that using a damp sponge/cloth helps get rid of a lot of dog hair.

Mind you, we now a rubberized backed blanket that we got years ago from halfords. It's been worth every penny and you can just take it out and stick it in the washing machine.

Mike
                [FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Inveniam viam aut faciam" - S

Comment

Originally posted by Verbal
                  I bought some heavy duty pond liner and lined all the back myself, including the back of the seats. Its waterproof, insanely strong (I`ve thrown large stones and slabs at this stuff) and its fairly easy to tack into shape for the back of the surf.

Best thing, it cost me nothing, as we were making a lake at work and had spare liner.I think the liner only costs about £10 though and takes about an hour to attach after you take the floor out.
                  the nice thing with these liners though is that they are made just for surfs so they stay fixed in all the time and cover the wheel arches just wanted to get some feed back on them
                  I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Before I bought my ridgebacks I was misinformed (not by the breeder) that they don't molt, PAH! I have a boot liner and dog guard and still the back of my Surf looks like Charlie Dimmock has shaved in there, the small hairs weave their way into the fabric of the seats like they have a life of their own.
                    Patience and perseverance with a vacuum cleaner is the only way I've found to get rid of them

Comment

Originally posted by dazzo23
                      Before I bought my ridgebacks I was misinformed (not by the breeder) that they don't molt, PAH! I have a boot liner and dog guard and still the back of my Surf looks like Charlie Dimmock has shaved in there, the small hairs weave their way into the fabric of the seats like they have a life of their own.
                      Patience and perseverance with a vacuum cleaner is the only way I've found to get rid of them

LMFAO
                      mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X