ouch me head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ouch me head

off out last night, all of a sudden i heard a fan kick in, then the heater needle started to rise, pulled over, lots of bubbling water escaping - oh eck looks like my baby is gonna join the statistics of the cursed Toyota heads!

talk about feeling down!
    Dave

Originally posted by Draig
    off out last night, all of a sudden i heard a fan kick in, then the heater needle started to rise, pulled over, lots of bubbling water escaping - oh eck looks like my baby is gonna join the statistics of the cursed Toyota heads!

talk about feeling down!

Need to change your tag line to "keep honking i'm rebuilding"

but realy unlucky mate.
    mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Little consolation perhaps but once you have had it done it'll probably be the last big thing you ever need to get done on it!
      Mines been done and its sweet as now... (even tho its not going to be mine for much longer :-( )

Originally posted by Greebo
      Need to change your tag line to "keep honking i'm rebuilding"

but realy unlucky mate.
      2 Tone Mud Master!
      http://www.sunsetsurf.co.uk

Comment

Feel for you

sorry to hear about your head, I know what its like, just done mine! Mine went in three places.

I got the majority of the gear needed to fix it from Roughtrax and did the work myself. If you do the same, take lots of photos of everything you take off before and after! It will pay dividends when it comes to putting it back together.

Comment

You have to call STEVO or TONYN as these heads are the BRAND NEW Modified ones 100% reliable, Unlike some other suppliers.
          Last edited by marky; 21 April 2005, 18:11.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Dont worry folks - Tony and Stevo are on the case already...
            Last edited by Linda; 21 April 2005, 18:12.
            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
              Dont worry folks - Tony and Stevo are one the case already...
              Edit!
              (\__/)
              (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                Edit!
                edited!!
                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Can everyone stop cracking their heads please, Tony's got to finish mine yet.

Must be something in the air, or like animals in spring, are all the old heads feeling frisky?
                  Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
                    Can everyone stop cracking their heads please, Tony's got to finish mine yet.

Must be something in the air, or like animals in spring, are all the old heads feeling frisky?
                    He's got to practice on something
                    (\__/)
                    (")_(")

Comment

ouch me head

Originally posted by Draig

talk about feeling down!
                      Mine too, told it was the gasket and looked at the chat rooms too late! Can i just gush about stevo for a mo. Rang him, hes lovely, as a girl owner he was a breath of fresh air. He could save me nearly £200 on my garage price but unfortunatley they refused. Please anyone who overheats thier surf ring steve first he knows his stuff, he's honest and the price is VERY good!!! Julie
                      why have a wife to take all your money off you when you can have a surf

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                        He's got to practice on something

He's got them queuing up now - Got another head arriving from Stevo today!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by col b
                          Mine too, told it was the gasket and looked at the chat rooms too late! Can i just gush about stevo for a mo. Rang him, hes lovely, as a girl owner he was a breath of fresh air. He could save me nearly £200 on my garage price but unfortunatley they refused. Please anyone who overheats thier surf ring steve first he knows his stuff, he's honest and the price is VERY good!!! Julie
                          I think that Stevo deserves a thread of his own. He's got to be one of the few really competent, decent and honest mechanics in the country. It's not surprising that people will take their jobs to him from miles away. A thoroughly good bloke. And no, i'm not one of his mates or relatives...

Comment

For Any NEWBIES out there who may have HEAD problems.
                            We are fortunate enough to have 2 of the best at our MERCY, STEVO in Manchester area & TONYN in the south Both are RELIABLE & RESPECTED within this great FORUM.
                            GARAGES are for people with too much money.
                            Last edited by marky; 3 June 2005, 18:46.
                            (\__/)
                            (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                            X