Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
    Hi y'all,
    Can anyone tell me the best 'breakdown/ recovery service' to subscribe to, or which one is more Surf friendly.
    Cheerz.
    i have been recovered lots and lots and lots and lots of times, more so with the old transit van as it whent through cam belts like my daughter goes through nappies. having said that i have been recoverd 3 times this month in the new type transit van with electrical faults every time.. anyway my company contracts another company to source a breakdown company at the time of break down...so in other words any of the major breakdown companies could attend,

they all gave the same result every time, "oh cant repair that you need to be recovered" so in my experience i wouldnt put any of these companies better than the other.......
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Been with green flag for many years, used to be Mayday, have recovery only, as I rather get it home to people I know. Recovered from Yorkshire straight home, also from the middle of London. Always first class service and the cheapest way to have cover
      www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X