A New Cheshire cat in Yorkshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Cheshire cat in Yorkshire

How right you guys (and gals) were. I've got the biggest grin ever, Took delivery last Saturday of the best machine I've ever driven, (93 3.0ltr SSR-X).
    What an awsume machine. My good friend (Bob) is as jealous as hell, He's driving a Paj (until he can find the dosh!!!!!!!!).I'm grining when I look at it, I'm grinning when I sit in it..... And when I'm driving it..............can't wait until the bank holiday!!!!!!!!!The wife, The boat, The Surf and Me. Winderemere here we come. I'd like to say a big thank you to all of you who have posted some really helfull advice and for all the help you continue to gige us newbies. Anybody know of any gentle off rod routes in yorkshire?, Need to try my hand on the slippy stuff and get this grin even wider.
    [COLOR=DarkOrange]Dont Peck SH$T with the Chickens when you can Fly with the Eagles[/COLOR]

welcome aboard surfer, tell BOB to save some beer tokens and he can buy one too
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by skippernicky
      How right you guys (and gals) were. I've got the biggest grin ever, Took delivery last Saturday of the best machine I've ever driven, (93 3.0ltr SSR-X).
      What an awsume machine. My good friend (Bob) is as jealous as hell, He's driving a Paj (until he can find the dosh!!!!!!!!).I'm grining when I look at it, I'm grinning when I sit in it..... And when I'm driving it..............can't wait until the bank holiday!!!!!!!!!The wife, The boat, The Surf and Me. Winderemere here we come. I'd like to say a big thank you to all of you who have posted some really helfull advice and for all the help you continue to gige us newbies. Anybody know of any gentle off rod routes in yorkshire?, Need to try my hand on the slippy stuff and get this grin even wider.
      Hi there, and welcome to Surf-dom!

Don't know if you've seen the thread, but there's going to be a big meet at Langdale Quest (near Pickering in North Yorks). Visit the web site - even if you can't get there for the big meet the www.langdalequest.co.uk website says that they've got a variety of routes to suite everyone. I'll certainly be going!

Rob (North Yorkshire - Near Settle)
      Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

Comment

Originally posted by nednil

Don't know if you've seen the thread, but there's going to be a big meet at Langdale Quest (near Pickering in North Yorks). Visit the web site - even if you can't get there for the big meet the www.langdalequest.co.uk website says that they've got a variety of routes to suite everyone. I'll certainly be going!

and if you want you can leave yours in the car park and ask nicely for a lift round with someone else!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by nednil

Rob are you coming to ours ?
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Working...
          X