yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is anyone traveling down from Hemel Hempstead to Southampton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is anyone traveling down from Hemel Hempstead to Southampton?

Is anyone traveling down from Hemel Hempstead to Southampton in the next few days / weeks if so i just got hold of a bike rack thats in Hemel Hempstead i wondered if anyone would be so kind as to pick it up and i will gladly meet somwhere so i can collect cheers (you no wot the post office is like)
    [CENTER][COLOR=Red]IF ITS GOT TITS OF TYRES ITS GONA GIVE YOU TROUBLE!!!!![/COLOR]] [/CENTER]

Originally posted by chiz
    (you no wot the post office is like)
    Yes they are brilliant they moved my A-bar down from folkstone area to the I.O.W. and charged me £26 for a Gauranteed 1 day service, and they only took 5 days to get it here (and that did not include the weekend!)

So I submitted a claim and got ALL my money back!!

So it was a FREE SERVICE!!

Paul
    DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

last time i had to dispose of a dead body, i mailed it to myself!... never saw it again!... Great!!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by chiz
        Is anyone traveling down from Hemel Hempstead to Southampton in the next few days / weeks if so i just got hold of a bike rack thats in Hemel Hempstead i wondered if anyone would be so kind as to pick it up and i will gladly meet somwhere so i can collect cheers (you no wot the post office is like)

Well
        I could get it about 10 miles nearer to you, I live near Watford, want me start the food chain rolling?

Comment

We can do Hemel to Basingstoke.

Pick up from Hemel either Wed or thur this week (probably Thur), and back to Basingstoke at the weekend?

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X