No announcement yet.

airgun BBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

careful ship, theres loads of politicing between feild target and hunter field target... hft seems a little less formal(expensive) but havent tried either yet. i shoot pests.
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

No wonder there aren't any Labour voters around your way. They're all pests, like the MP's!!!
      Mike G

Comment

I used to have a Webley Magnum .22 Air Rifle with an ALKO site it was very accurate at distances. I got rid when my Lad was Born as my mates son had a big accident with his.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Hurrah!!

Originally posted by Chillitt
          try here
          http://www.airgunforum.net/agf/index.php?act=SF&f=11
          shouldnt have too much trouble
          Thanx to u Chilli FX 2000 sold!

Comment

I used to do FT, now I do other things with airguns (and yes I do hunt as well) HFT is the growing sport at the moment.

if you want some advice, gimme a shout, it's something I know a little about , or if you're coming to the camp-out at end of the month, we can have a chat there.

what's your user names on the airgun BBS guys - and no mine aint Draig
            Dave

Comment

I got an S200 which I bought as a bit of a gag cos my shooting has always been with "proper" guns. Well impressed! It fed me first time into the field, can't complain at that.
              Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

its a pleasure bob, hope you are getting another...
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Draig
                  I used to do FT, now I do other things with airguns (and yes I do hunt as well) HFT is the growing sport at the moment.

if you want some advice, gimme a shout, it's something I know a little about , or if you're coming to the camp-out at end of the month, we can have a chat there.

what's your user names on the airgun BBS guys - and no mine aint Draig

used to use mine for the pot and pest control, when i sold my last rifle HFT was just starting up, at the same time FT seemed to be getting far to involved and expensive, must be even worse now , i guess, i also guess that you know more than a little about it , and yes, i,ll be at the langdale bash and look forward to meeting you.

ship

Comment

Just thought id revive this thread as i gave the site a mention over on the BBs

Current rifles are:
                    .177 Weihrauch HW100 (mk2)
                    .22 Falcon FN12 Raptor Lighthunter
                    .22 Theoben Fenman with Hyeuda and Walnut stocks

Shoot target for fun at the weekends at Bolton Air Gun Society (BAGS)

and do pest control at the farm next to me, a local waste transfer station and hopefully soon, the local golf course

Active on AirgunBBS, AirGunForum, AGU (sometimes) and BAGS club website

username for all is Smokin (surprise)

ATB chaps

Chris

Comment

Guns R kewl!

Anyone want to come and help with our rabbit problem let us know.
                      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Mmm - I might have to host a pest control Surf weekend soon... ****** rabbits are destroying my fields!!
                        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me is available

Dave

Comment

ooo oooo ooh me too!!
                            got guns and ferrets and dogs and hawks!!!(not all mine...)
                            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

tony, guns are not cool, they are a tool..
                              got to say that or know nothing townies accuse us of being pychos...
                              still, tools are pretty cool sometimes..
                              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

OK - only thing is.... its got to be fair... ie. no digging out burrows etc... you got to shoot em fair and square (oh yeah and I dont want to see the bodies... cos I actually hate the idea of killing them, except that they dig big holes for my horses to put their legs into, and I want my horses to live more than the rabbits...)

Hawks is cool - what type??
                                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X