X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pimp my ride

Pimp my ride on MTV doing a 4runner on now
    mudnstuff.me.uk

pimp, monster garauwge, american choppers ------ I love them all !!!!!

:poor mikey:

Comment

Iv heard rumours tht VH1's gana do "Chav my ride". Dnt no how mch truth there is 2 this.

Comment

That's what Pimp My Ride will be like when it comes to the UK soon on MTV! Or was that your point?!

Comment

just finished pimping my other ride finally, who remembers the old skool p6 rover v8??

mine is finally finished for the quarter mile sprints and custom car meetings
          might not be a surf but my other car is lol
          Attached Files
          Last edited by fester; 17 April 2005, 17:03.
          ITS GOOD BUT ITS NOT RIGHT ?

Comment

its the sweeney meets mad max!!! guv!
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

its damn quick as well, just waiting for the wheels to come for it

Comment

Originally posted by fester
                its damn quick as well, just waiting for the wheels to come for it
                See what you mean. It`ll definately be quicker when its got wheels!! lol.
                God bless gaffer tape and mastic!

Comment

just finished pimping my other ride finally, who remembers the old skool p6 rover v8??

mine is finally finished for the quarter mile sprints and custom car meetings
                  might not be a surf but my other car is lol
                  Nice 1 fester..................i absolutely loved the old P6 V8 in British Racing Green............top motor

Comment

i have one in br green as well lol,rally prepped, and the old sd1 v8s becoming pretty rare these days

Comment

No no no, you've got it all wrong. The V8 is supposed to go in the Surf!

Comment

i have one in br green as well lol,rally prepped, and the old sd1 v8s becoming pretty rare these days
                        Went round an airfield stage in one of those many moons ago. Standard road car and still beat the time of the RS1600 course car
                        Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

they are quite a handfull lol but good fun, looking for a capri next

Comment

Originally posted by Kane
                            Iv heard rumours tht VH1's gana do "Chav my ride". Dnt no how mch truth there is 2 this.
                            I'd heard, channel 5, chav my motor
                            Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

i have two p6 high compression v8s and one viteese engine lying in the garage rob , was contemplating lashing one of them in but ive just forked out 2.5 g on a replacement head etc etc and fitting,think i got stung, would like a chevy small block conversion on the surf but only if i could get petrol for usa prices lol dont know how much it would cost to run a chevy sb on lpg though

Comment

Working...
                              X