Sad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad day

After much deliberating,it is with great sadness I have been forced to put my pride and joy up for sale,due to lack of full time work.I'm gutted.
    Powered by ????

sorry to hear that mate, i hope u find work soon and save your pride and joy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by RobD
      After much deliberating,it is with great sadness I have been forced to put my pride and joy up for sale,due to lack of full time work.I'm gutted.
      Sorry to hear that Rob. If you think of your Surf the way I do of mine, then I know how gutted you feel. Hope it all turns out well for you soon.

Comment

Originally posted by RobD

aw sh*t m8,

somebody out there give this man work

hope you sort something out soon rob,

good luck

ship

Comment

Found myself in the same situation recently. Only one piece of advice ..... DON`T DO IT! I still don`t have regular work but still have the surf, just don`t use it as much. I was going to sell it but couldn`t bring myself to do it. Good luck with the job hunting m8,

Ken
          God bless gaffer tape and mastic!

Comment

hope the job offers come flooding in before some lucky sod buys your ride
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Good luck with the job hunting Rob. Don't sell your truck unless you really have to. You never know you might be able to offer the green laning experience to the 1L skateboard brigade. Now theres an idea with the holiday season about to kick off.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Awh Rob - poor you!! fingers crossed you find more work soon and get to keep the truck!!
                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X