Greetings from Good Ole USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Good Ole USA

Howdy Fellas. I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself.

I'm William and I'm the proud owner of a Toyota Sport Edition V8 4WD and I thought I'd check you site out.

Are there many members on this forum from the USA?

Ever find yourself wanting something from the USA. I'm not afraid to take myself to the Local Toyota Dealer and order something for anyone and ship to basically anywhere UPS will deliver. I've done it for others and would appreciate the same I was in that pickle.

I must admit that I have been interested in purchasing OEM Hilux bading, and accessories.

Some of the modificaitons I have done recently was adding a Toyota Navigation unit, switching to the Daytime Running Lights Module.

I guess the biggest thing I am interested in is the clear plastic w/ black housing rear Euro lights. There are a few places over here that import them (I'm assuming from Japan), however, they are very expensive for the 03-05 years.

As I was saying, I'm interested in all things compatible, oh, plus an awesome looking front and rear bumper guards.

Take Care and I look forward to browsing this forum and perhaps helping some of you out with anything that I can.

Peace.
    [IMG]http://www.low-forum.com/iB_html/uploads/post-6-66766-00000000_00000002.jpg[/IMG]

welcome along.. . any one else just get a vision of the cowboy in the big lebowski?
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Hi William and welcome to the mad house.
      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

hello my friend, welcome to the nuthouse.

Might take you up on the offer of sending parts from the good ole U.S of A.
        [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
        [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by qube3
          hello my friend, welcome to the nuthouse.

Might take you up on the offer of sending parts from the good ole U.S of A.
          Not a problem guy. Not a problem at all. Ima try to post up a couple pictures here and there of the Hilux items I'm interested in.

Do you guys have Hilux Surf Door Sills. Al I have seen (over here) is the ones that say 4 runner and of course I want to be different.
          [IMG]http://www.low-forum.com/iB_html/uploads/post-6-66766-00000000_00000002.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by KNLNGUS
            Do you guys have Hilux Surf Door Sills. .
            I got a pair for 4000 bucks each. I will also throw in a free truck... I want to get a V8 like yours!
            [B][I]Cool domains [URL=http://zennames.com][COLOR

Comment

Originally posted by KNLNGUS
              Not a problem guy. Not a problem at all. Ima try to post up a couple pictures here and there of the Hilux items I'm interested in.

Do you guys have Hilux Surf Door Sills. Al I have seen (over here) is the ones that say 4 runner and of course I want to be different.
              doubt it for your year... the latest surfs around here are upto about 1999 gen3 at the moment and the 4 runner was discontinued.
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

If yours is a 4th gen, then i think you're the first on this site. Post a pic of your rig. Love to see it!
                Derek :
                1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
                [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Working...
                X