6 more on roads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by colincd
    They have also changed the susp and loads of other stuff to make it a More Family Non-Off Road Vehicle.
    I would have thought they will put it against the Range-Rover and the other big 4X4's out there (with a price tag to match no doubt?)

Prefer a 2nd or 3rd gen myself, Looks great, Handles Great and the most fun you can have keeping your clothes on

Colin

Thing is all the lads now have 2nd gens, so being the boss got to have one better and as i wont be using the new one for work i want my comfort and gadgets.

Initial enquiries say I can get one bought in for about 36k

Steve
    Dave ssrx 3.0td Ltd auto Gen2

Comment

Originally posted by ssrx
      Thing is all the lads now have 2nd gens, so being the boss got to have one better and as i wont be using the new one for work i want my comfort and gadgets.

Initial enquiries say I can get one bought in for about 36k

Steve

Steve

I have seen a few 2002 models (new shape) in japan , they are mostly 2.7 petrol models with about 2500km , and they would work out at about £26000 to bring over .

Comment

Originally posted by andy
        Steve

I have seen a few 2002 models (new shape) in japan , they are mostly 2.7 petrol models with about 2500km , and they would work out at about £26000 to bring over .

Not so bad then. was thinking of petrol this time and get the grant for lpg conversion on it then, plus the tax relief for eco car. Works well to me.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by ssrx
          Not so bad then. was thinking of petrol this time and get the grant for lpg conversion on it then, plus the tax relief for eco car. Works well to me.

Steve
          I doubt it will be on thier appoved register, only the UK Landcruiser was last time I looked, plus there arn't giving any more grants out for a year or so anyway.

powershift approved installers charge loads more than a normal installer, and your not guarentee'd a grant at the end if the emissions don't measure up. (this is usually down to slack installers).

Get get it converted at a good LPG place, there are a few around, you need to do a little research. and start saving money on fuel.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

ive seen the one in liverpool its not bad, plenty of aircon mods oops it was ok
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
              ive seen the one in liverpool its not bad, plenty of aircon mods oops it was ok

Looks like a typical night out in the pool then !!

NO offence to the scousers

Comment

After this post one or two asked if there were any jobs going. Well yes, in Manchester and north west area, Eastern counties (Norfolk, Lincs) and Leeds.

If anyone is genuinely interested pm me please.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                X