Rancho 5000 shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rancho 5000 shocks

As delboy isnt on here at the moment ,does anyone know where to get rancho 5000 adjustable shocks from??? I had a look, but cant seem to find anywhere.
    And yes i have done a search first

Cheers

Mike
    I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Here i am!
    Try here Mike! www.formula4x4.com/suspension.htm
    Derek :
    1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
    [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Cheers Del

I found out mine have gone and thought i would give them a go as i wanted something adjustable.

Ill let you know how i get on.

Comment

I have them in the front of mine and they're great. Waiting till my explorer ones go bust in the rear and i'll get some for there! Best of luck!
        Derek :
        1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
        [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

How much did they set you back???

Comment

I bought them almost new form a guy over here for €150. They are for a 2" to 4" lift.
            Derek :
            1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd

Comment

I have Rancho adjustables on and just found that out so ive stopped the front bouncing!
              Tim
              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

i have rancho 5000 on mines white colour

dont know anything about them mine doesnt appear to have been lifted how do i find out if im getting the best from them mine feels good on road not soft good off road goes round corners well

Comment

Originally posted by matthew coventry
                  dont know anything about them mine doesnt appear to have been lifted how do i find out if im getting the best from them mine feels good on road not soft good off road goes round corners well
                  If you're happy with the ride, then you're getting the best out of them!
                  I have mine set to 2 on the road and 3-5 off road depending on the terrain.
                  D
                  Derek :
                  1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd

Comment

i have at the moment adjustable shocks on mine but these are the ones fatory fitted am i assuming that these ranchos work in the same way ???
                    if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Originally posted by firefly
                      i have at the moment adjustable shocks on mine but these are the ones fatory fitted am i assuming that these ranchos work in the same way ???
                      The factory fitted adjustables have 2 settings and are adjusted electrically as a set using a switch in the cab. Aftermarket adjustables will generally offer more stages of adjustment, from 5 upwards and will be manually adjusted at each damper unit
                      Maurice
                      Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Working...
                      X