Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies!!

Hiya
    went up to Caernarfon from Oxford on Thursday. Once we got past Brum started seeing quite a few surfs. Flashing and waving like a good un when Mrs Dave leans over and seductively screams in my ear "we're in the Metro ya pillock!" erm......sorry to all the guys who musta been wondering what the idiot in the red and rust Metro was doing.

its an easy mistake to make....they are both red...............

Originally posted by DaveD
    Hiya
    went up to Caernarfon from Oxford on Thursday. Once we got past Brum started seeing quite a few surfs. Flashing and waving like a good un when Mrs Dave leans over and seductively screams in my ear "we're in the Metro ya pillock!" erm......sorry to all the guys who musta been wondering what the idiot in the red and rust Metro was doing.

its an easy mistake to make....they are both red...............
    All those poor SURF owners thinking that there was a SPEEDTRAP up ahead.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

didn't flash to me in my merc though!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Last time I went up in the Surf Mr Plod charged me £60 for taking a photo of it!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
          didn't flash to me in my merc though!
          thought you were in an ERF EC Da! We have a merc too cept its an '83 and it doesnt like oxygen and water, though the engine starts no bother.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
            Last time I went up in the Surf Mr Plod charged me £60 for taking a photo of it!
            Next time, send them a photo of yourself, writing a cheque !

Comment

if I'd known they were that desperate for pics of surfs I woulda sent em sackfuls for nothing

Comment

Working...
              X