Big Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Thanks

Just found out how Tony gets so much work. He makes the car go faster so you need uprated brakes! Big thanks again, maybe imaginating, but i seem to feel difference with new free(not exactly free) wheeling hubs.
    Thanks Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

Cheers!

I am, as always, your humble servant.......

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Like the Logo.
      Still Searching,
      Dick Whittington

Comment

Originally posted by Philip
        Like the Logo.
        Good huh? 4x4toys-Powered by Fuel Cat!

Comment

Prehaps I should explain a little??

We are road testing the Fuel cat devices at the moment, and are now officially supplying them (naturally at very good prices) to any interested parties.

The Bullet has been running Fuel Cat for only a week so far, however I have noticed a couple of changes... firstly the amount of white smoke at start up when she is cold is vastly reduced, and she starts better (even when I forget to let the glowplugs do their work there is no hesitancy in firing), secondly she seems a bit more sprightly (dangerous that!! LOL).

Early days yet, and need more testing time to determine any MPG improvements, but I'm keeping stats and will post an update when I have more data. I'm also test running Fuel cat in my lorry (7.5tonner) to get data on th benefits there too...
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
            Prehaps I should explain a little??

We are road testing the Fuel cat devices at the moment, and are now officially supplying them (naturally at very good prices) to any interested parties.
            You've jogged my memory (and my conscience) about the Fuel Cat I've had sat in the garage for the last two months - there always seems to be something else that needs fixing Anyway - when you fitted yours, does the bit that goes in the tank drop down the filler or did you have to take the pipe off?
            Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
              You've jogged my memory (and my conscience) about the Fuel Cat I've had sat in the garage for the last two months - there always seems to be something else that needs fixing Anyway - when you fitted yours, does the bit that goes in the tank drop down the filler or did you have to take the pipe off?
              We dropped it down the pipe, and it sounded like it went all the way down, but when we filled up the pump kept switching off!!!

So I cut an old aircon belt in half and poked it down all the way.

But you can take the little bag off and put them in individually, it dosn't matter.

Comment

I disconnected my pipe under the arch and dropped it down from there, its been on the Runner since Uxbridge last year.
                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

Working...
                X