Diesel Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miketilley
    How much do you have to pay C&E for using veggie oil? I can get 20ltr cans from Costco for about £8.00 a go and wondered if it's worth it

cheers
    hi,

27.1p per litre, but DO NOT run with it until you HAVE the green light from C&E.

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

An oily business

Originally posted by jimbob_steele
      I did notice last time in Tescos, the price of their 3 litre cartons of VegOil has come down. It's now 44p per litre. (Diesel in the garage outside is 89.9p)

That just about makes up for the hassle of registering with C&E... Rougly saving 20 per litre.
      C and E-wise I will not comment,but I noticed today that Tesco have just broken through the £2 billion profit barrier ! They must be doing something right ! Maybe it,s all that veg oil they are selling to Surf owners !

Comment

Mind you ...

Originally posted by laser_jock@work
        What amazes me is that the UK have to fork out £5 billion for a needless war in Iraq (which we have pay for via fuel tax!!!!) and then we can't afford to support industry like Rover with £100 million loan.

It defies logic.

Nevillef

Mind you if Rover are losing money at the rate of £25 million per month,£100 million would,nt last very long would it !!??

ALL POWER CORRUPTS,TOTAL POWER CORRUPTS TOTALLY.

Comment

only thing C@E are getting of me is the finger

ship

Comment

I went past an Esso garage in Heathfield East Sussex yesterday, and the price of Diesel was 92.9 pence per litre, the highest that I have seen so far.

Comment

Working...
            X