Advice needed from union rep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silversurfer
    Tell him your a member of the Hilux Surf Forum and were a bit like Hells Angels but on 4 wheels. If you get anymore grief then 4000 Surfers will turn up in his back garden for a bit of off road practice
    Can we all turn up running on veg ??

Trev

ps don't call him a pr**k, they are useful !

heheheehheehehee
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
      Can we all turn up running on veg ??

Trev

ps don't call him a pr**k, they are useful !

heheheehheehehee
      knob then
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Silversurfer
        Tell him your a member of the Hilux Surf Forum and were a bit like Hells Angels but on 4 wheels. If you get anymore grief then 4000 Surfers will turn up in his back garden for a bit of off road practice
        Now that idea i like!! Im sure they dont approve of 4x4s especially mine!

Bring on the surf army lol
        THE ORIGINAL CRAZY BITCH!

Comment

Originally posted by crazybitch
          i must remove stickers that i have on MY car because it gives the wrong company image!! (!!!!!! cheek)
          If your vehicle is giving the wrong company image, it is THEIR responsibility to supply you with the image they wish to portray.

If they have an objection to stickers on the car, are they informing ALL employees who use their own vehicles to remove any stickers INCLUDING the ones in the rear windows advertising the supplying dealers.

They could be on a sticky wicket with trying to enforce this.

Good luck

Paul
          DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

all you have to do is prove the stickers are accurate, and they cant touch you for it...
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

The front says CRAZYBITCH the rear says GO ON THEN SMALL DICK PASS ME
              the one on the back is behind tinted windows so you have to really look for it!
              Just out of interest what job do you do??? If you work for the Samaritans then having Crazybitch on your 4x4 maybe a little off putting!!!!

Comment

If they are the ones providing the vehicle then yes they can complain but as it is your own vehicle then they can not ask you to remove them
                Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                  all you have to do is prove the stickers are accurate, and they cant touch you for it...
                  sounds like a scene from 'porkys'.
                  now, proving the good lady is, as her sticker claims, a crazybitch, shouldn't be too hard...haahaa
                  but, proving that the offended chap has a small 'trouser snake' for a travelling companion, should prove highly amusing.......

see ya'll
                  Planty

Comment

strange

smells like bullsh1t to me.
                    here's our policy

The aim of the car allowance is to fund a vehicle that is appropriate for Company Business.
                    Vehicles, therefore, must comply with the following requirements:

• 4 seats;
                    • 4 doors;
                    • sufficient space for equipment;
                    • no sports cars or un roadworthy vehicles;
                    • well maintained and serviced regularly;
                    • cleaned internally and externally on a regular basis

Comment

Look carefully at your contract of employment for any clause specifying vehicle requirement. If it's in your contract then you've no chance and should remove them. If there is nothing about vehicle supply / use, then either tell them politely to "get stuffed" or suggest that you will no longer be able to use your own vehicle (I presume you do have business use as part of your insurance cover - if not then the insurance co will NOT pay out in the event of an accident during working hours) and they should provide you with a suitable alternative vehicle to their specifications. If neither applies, carry on using your own, stickers and all!!
                      Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by Tallyman
                        Look carefully at your contract of employment for any clause specifying vehicle requirement. If it's in your contract then you've no chance and should remove them. If there is nothing about vehicle supply / use, then either tell them politely to "get stuffed" or suggest that you will no longer be able to use your own vehicle (I presume you do have business use as part of your insurance cover - if not then the insurance co will NOT pay out in the event of an accident during working hours) and they should provide you with a suitable alternative vehicle to their specifications. If neither applies, carry on using your own, stickers and all!!
                        What contract!!! its that type of company! they are making rules up as they go along. I have signed nothing that relates in any way to car use or description of vehicle. I even ammended the contract of employment to include that i cannot agree with any company policies as i had not then and have not still seen a staff handbook or list of policies!
                        THE ORIGINAL CRAZY BITCH!

Comment

Originally posted by Tallyman
                          Definately agree with Tallyman about the insurance - thats why I get a car allowance on top of the mileage to cover the extra cost of the insurance.
                          Nil Illigitimi Carborundum

Comment

Do yoy have the only macho 4x4 in the car park?
                            If so I think it's just a simple case of jealousy.

Comment

What contract!!! its that type of company! they are making rules up as they go along. I have signed nothing that relates in any way to car use or description of vehicle. I even ammended the contract of employment to include that i cannot agree with any company policies as i had not then and have not still seen a staff handbook or list of policies!
                              It works both ways Nothing in writing to say that you should or shouldn't have signs on your car

“crazy” is not offensive and “bitch” is a female dog what’s wrong with that ?

Small is fine and Dick is a male name what’s up with that then ?

There is also “custom and practice” they have been paying you expenses for the last 12 months if they had any problems they should have sorted them out in the first few weeks…

Cite them on sexual harassment as they are singling you out

Cheers OH CRAZY ONE

Mark

Comment

Working...
                              X