X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by da SLUG man
    house needs painting though!!
    Cheeky Git!!

That's my parents farm, It's only 300 years old. They had it skimmed with concrete only 50 years ago, plenty of life in it yet!

Mart
    Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Originally posted by B16mts
      Cheeky Git!!

That's my parents farm, It's only 300 years old. They had it skimmed with concrete only 50 years ago, plenty of life in it yet!

Mart
      sorty, didn't realise it was "rustic"!... hehehe!!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by nobby1965
        Thanks man that backs up everything I heard so far . I'm thinking auto , which to some degree is personal taste , but what is the best box to go for , does the auto have any major probs . I heard the stick shift is a bit clunky ? Is the wide body really much bigger. How much load space in the rear (is there a pic posted anywhere) and how much KG can it haul ? Again any help greatly appr.

Mine is a wide body... have a look at mine in the mombers rigs to see... i think its about 4-6 inches wider..

Boot space, i can fit 2 fridges 2 dogs (jack russels) and a 9yr old (daughter) in the boot with the seats up.

With the seats down i can fit a double airbed in and me and the mrs can sleep comfortably in the back

Auto's are fine. Never had a problem (other than a oil leak)

Towing is a bit of a mystery as there are no exact figs for surfs!... there are plenty of threads onhere though (which are very confusing). there is no certain answer.

If you looking at footwell space in the rear its not much. (i have a second gen) i am 6ft and have my seat all the way back. An adult cannot sit behind me but the kids can (just) I've heard the 3rd gens are a bit better in this respect but have no personal experience

Hope this helps!

Joe
        Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

Working...
        X