non geographical numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• non geographical numbers

Ok if your like me sick of calling 0845 numbers and being charged for them well try this site http://www.saynoto0870.com/
    when you put the companies name in and search it can come up with an alternative number thas a normal geogrphical or even a free phone number can be very usefull
    Last edited by firefly; 4 April 2005, 20:58.
    if a politition is talking its lying

just as a demo UDTrev gave me the number for HM Customs for the forms for using veg oil that number was 08450109000 i looked up customs on this site and got 02089290152 this call didnt then cost me a penny not bad and it does work

Comment

Originally posted by firefly
      just as a demo UDTrev gave me the number for HM Customs for the forms for using veg oil that number was 08450109000 i looked up customs on this site and got 02089290152 this call didnt then cost me a penny not bad and it does work
      Im just about to call them so cheers !
      edit: option 3 if you want it to save you listening to the northern girl
      Last edited by dirtydog; 4 April 2005, 12:00.
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

0845 numbers are local rate anyway, are they not?

Comment

no rob if like me you pay up front for your calls i pay a monthly fee to telewest and all my land line calls are then non chargeable so i could call say my mum and dad up and be on for 24/7 and i wouldnt get charged for it, but if i called a 0845 number this like a moblie number would show up on my phone bill, and i would be charged accordingly, so no in a sence you are being charged for a call or i am atleast.
          Sorry i may have not explained it quite right from the off but i assure you it does work and i bank with Braclays and even these bxxxxxxs are up to it...
          if you go on the site it does actually explain it far better than i could
          Last edited by firefly; 4 April 2005, 14:41.

Comment

bump for anyone who wants to save money

Comment

ahh, i see, said the blind man.

Comment

no worries Rob i thought that the 1st time but was amazed how many companies are cashing in on this scam....

Comment

Working...
                X