front differential

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front differential

I cannot find the refill port for the front diffential oil on my 3.0L '93 automatic and it's blue if that makes any difference. Despite the pictures available on this site. The good news is i didn't drain it first without checking.
    Prehapes someone can 'X' mark the spot?
    Thanks

no probs, x marks the spot !
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
      no probs, x marks the spot !
      I presume you removed the cover under the engine, otherwise your look different to mine!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nevilleian
        I presume you removed the cover under the engine, otherwise your look different to mine!!!!
        Yes. i took the cover off and there it was. Thats my complete oil change Sorted. However, i have now seen that i have got a leak from my power steering fluid. That's tomorrows job.
        Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by nevilleian
          Um nope, mine has an aftermkt bashplate but at the mo and for the last year its propping up the wall in the back garden

Comment

How are you supposed to get to that with the air con rad in the way...?

Comment

Andy I'd swear my aircon rad sits in front of the main rad but I could be wrong, '91 SSR 2.4

Comment

Mine is below... what a pain that is going to be... ought to do it this year...

andyL

Comment

Would you like to sell your bash plate?? if so email me please
                  3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Working...
                  X