Back to black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to black

Having just finished tarting the beast up ready for the weekend i noticed all the black plastic bits were grey. After trying a few things without success i came across some black grate polish called ZEBO. I tried this and all the black plastic/rubber and also the black metal on the swing arm. It made all this stuff look like new.I dont know how long this is going to last but im not kidding it is amazing.

cheers

Mike
    I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Grate stuff We have a full tube of that and the fireplace never gets polished so I'll have a go with that stuff tamara!

Comment

zebo is no longer available. its now called hot spot. i sell it! 4.75 a tube... if you cant find any........
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike66
        Having just finished tarting the beast up ready for the weekend i noticed all the black plastic bits were grey. After trying a few things without success i came across some black grate polish called ZEBO. I tried this and all the black plastic/rubber and also the black metal on the swing arm. It made all this stuff look like new.I dont know how long this is going to last but im not kidding it is amazing.

cheers

Mike
        I've got some of that in the garage somewhere
        Up 'till now I've been using 'Maguiars wet look tyre gel', it makes yer tyres look nice and black with a rain resistent satin sheen. Also good on the black rubbers around the windows, and it seems to work on black plastic aswell.

Comment

I just tried that zebo on my the seals around the windows.Mine are potted and look like they have grey spots on them. If you use this stuff on the seals it removes the spots and the seals look like new.

Just thought i would add it even washes off your hands!!!!!!!!!!!l
          I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

Black is best ..

Originally posted by Mike66

cheers

Mike
            Hah,another purist .. and I thought I was the only one ! Everytime I wash Surfo (which is alot) I always spray on "Carplan Exterior Trim Spray" to all the black bits.Given that the colour of the truck is metallic silver afterwards it just looks fantastic.I spray on tyre wall cleaner as well ! Most Surfs "of a certain age" have grey trim - it,s the UV is,nt it ? But all the bits come back just fine after my treatment.

My wife says that I love Surfo more than her;after 40 years of wife .. mmmmmmmmmmm

Surfin

Comment

Originally posted by surfin
              Hah,another purist .. and I thought I was the only one ! Everytime I wash Surfo (which is alot) I always spray on "Carplan Exterior Trim Spray" to all the black bits.Given that the colour of the truck is metallic silver afterwards it just looks fantastic.I spray on tyre wall cleaner as well ! Most Surfs "of a certain age" have grey trim - it,s the UV is,nt it ? But all the bits come back just fine after my treatment.

My wife says that I love Surfo more than her;after 40 years of wife .. mmmmmmmmmmm

Surfin

but the misses has her uses........there's just some things the surf cant do for you
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Not necessarily ...

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                but the misses has her uses........there's just some things the surf cant do for you
                This presumes of course that er indoors is still "active" !!!! After 40 years I think I,ll stick with Surfo !!

Comment

I use Back to Mud, its free and more fun.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Back to Mud

excellent
                    Maurice
                    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

A neighbour who used to tart up cars and sell them by the side of the road (until representatives of the chancellor of the ex-check caught up with him) used to use our old friend vegoil.
                      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                      X