Good Quote from Lifesure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Quote from Lifesure

Just had a quote from them.0870 366 1235.

Fully Comp for me and my Fiancee £374.
    £150 excess.

Cheapest quote i've had with the lowest excess.Very Happy with that.

Paul.
    French fishing at it's best www.mayennefishing.com

Originally posted by Pauleds
    Just had a quote from them.0870 366 1235.

Fully Comp for me and my Fiancee £374.
    £150 excess.

Cheapest quote i've had with the lowest excess.Very Happy with that.

Paul.
    Hi Paul
    I am with Lifesure they gave a good quote £390 with 2 additional drivers and for business use as well. They seem to know the surf quite well, worst quote Tesco £750 when I had stopped laughing the girl on the other end said, I guess you won't be going with this quote then! - You bet

Neil

Comment

You are right Neil, they really seem to know the Surf well.
      It's nice to actually be pleasantly surprised with the quote rather than getting ripped off by other companies.

Comment

Just spoke to them. Gave me a rough quote of £321 for september only stipulation was to have a Cat2 fitted.

Comment

Lifesure are great ! £290 fully comp

Comment

If anyone phones them for a quote mention this forum. The guys there are really proud of the quotes they can do for us and like a mention on here.

Paul.

Comment

We have both 4x4 with Lifesure

Fantastic service, brilliant quotes. My other half pranged his pajero last week (not his fault) and Lifesure have been brilliant, all being sorted no quibbling and a courtesy car. The only thing you need to be aware of is that if you have an accident, it doesnt matter whose fault it is they will up your excess for a subsequent accident so you would have to weigh that up as well.

Comment

Just quoted by Lifesure. They are doing my insurance for £288, Fully Comprehensive, Buisiness Use, protected no claims and my wife on the insurance as well.

Its fairly safe to say I`ll be taking that quote. I was quoted £380 with Tesco, minus the buisiness use, but with £100 excess, compaired to Lifesures £200 excess.

Comment

Originally posted by Joolz5819
                  Fantastic service, brilliant quotes. My other half pranged his pajero last week (not his fault) and Lifesure have been brilliant, all being sorted no quibbling and a courtesy car. The only thing you need to be aware of is that if you have an accident, it doesnt matter whose fault it is they will up your excess for a subsequent accident so you would have to weigh that up as well.
                  Hi folks, just thought I would mention that the doubled excess for subsequent claims has not applied for a long time under the scheme. I will call NIG claims dept to put them right...

Regards

Gary
                  Lifesure Group
                  www.lifesure.co.uk
                  0871 7261235

Comment

Originally posted by Lifesure
                    Hi folks, just thought I would mention that the doubled excess for subsequent claims has not applied for a long time under the scheme. I will call NIG claims dept to put them right...

Regards

Gary
                    crumbs!... fancy that!... having the same name as an insurance company!
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I got the best quote by far from Lifesure based on only 3 years no claims...

Well I thought I had 3 and then my ins. co. told me that I only had 2 because when they took 3 of mine last year following a Vandelism claim I made they only considered me to have 5 (even tho I actually had 6) with me?

When I called Lifesure back to tell them my error they were like 'no problem.. we wont charge you anymore'!

Lifesure are ace!

Comment

My quote was £299 comprehensive with spouse insured too. I had two speeding convictions in the last 5 years (30 & 50) and she had a 'no fault' vandalism claim to her car 2 years ago.

Tesco quoted £1013 !!!!

The tip about Lifesure from this forum has well and truly saved my subs!!

Originally posted by Fox
                        I got the best quote by far from Lifesure based on only 3 years no claims...

Well I thought I had 3 and then my ins. co. told me that I only had 2 because when they took 3 of mine last year following a Vandelism claim I made they only considered me to have 5 (even tho I actually had 6) with me?

When I called Lifesure back to tell them my error they were like 'no problem.. we wont charge you anymore'!

Lifesure are ace!
                        Greybeard
                        Life is not a rehearsal!

Comment

Working...
                        X