Are they serious?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda
    A little bird told me that you're a secret ginger whinger yourself Matty boyo.....

you been talking to my mates missus again??... all night she's been on about my ginger hair!!... it's only that way temporarily!!... it's new!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

not so expensive: from current buyandsell mag in ireland

Toyota Hilux '88.35 x14.5"", tyres on 15 x 10"" chrome rims, 7"" suspension lift, 3"" body lift, MR2 bucket seats, 3"" rage exhaust, full respray, #3750 Contact: 087-2166640.

€3,750 = £2,572

I'd say this truck rocks !

Comment

My God! What a truly vile heap of crap. Surely this tool is having a laugh tring to sell the damn thing at all let alone for stupid money.

How to ruin your businesses reputation in one advert.
        French fishing at it's best www.mayennefishing.com

Comment

had to check there to make sure I was logged onto the HILUX surf forum and not the fiat punto one.......

whats vile about it? 44" tyres and a V8, all it needs is to drop the wedding day frills and its great

price is mad, otherwise I love it

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
            had to check there to make sure I was logged onto the HILUX surf forum and not the fiat punto one.......

whats vile about it? 44" tyres and a V8, all it needs is to drop the wedding day frills and its great

price is mad, otherwise I love it
            Yup!
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              you been talking to my mates missus again??... all night she's been on about my ginger hair!!... it's only that way temporarily!!... it's new!

Hehe - we are watching you....... we know your every move.... oneday the salt will get you.... :evil giggle:
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by mattys surf
                This would be ok if you were a GOTH
                Haha wondered what you had written there but I found it in the end

Comment

Working...
                X