Re: Moderator status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Moderator status

I was given Moderator status a while ago and thought nothing more of it until yesterday. Noticed there were a lot of spam posts so decided to try and do something about it. No idea what I was doing to start with, but managed to work out how to delete them and hopefully ban the poster.

I miss the Aussie Forum and still have no idea what happened to it.

Hi Nev, Is this Forum still active? I paid for a membership and have not heard anything or had any email confirmation (apart from the payment one) No one is responding on the contact section.
    Just bought a surf and joined in haste but now seeing this forum is pretty quiet.
    Cheers
    Ant

Comment

It's active but not a lot happens here now. Not many Surfs around compared to the early days. The Aussie Forum disappeared about eighteen months ago and I have no idea why. Couldn't contact the owner. I am here most days for a look but can't have an answer for every question. I'll try and help if you have any Surf questions. My Surf has been off the road for about three years now and not sure I will get it there again.

Comment

I miss that Australian forum too, they had nice write ups
        the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Ah thank you. It is a shame the numbers a dwindling. Too many being flogged off road rather than a looked after tourer i would imagine.

Comment

As well as that they banned the import of Surfs into Australia many years ago.

Comment

Working...
            X