1995 kzn130 3lt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 kzn130 3lt

hi all still no joy in getting the surf started just turns over no start still no glow plug light.changed the crank sensor still no joy.power to glow plugs.power to the lower electrical block on the fuel pump but no power to the connector block at the top of the pump.cracked open one of the injectors cranked engine and no fuel checked all fuses and ok there. any ideas would be gratefully appreciated.as cant seem to fined an in depth wiring diagram.

Maybe fuel cutoff solenoid at back of pump?

Comment

hi all well got an update.all my problems as meant

Comment

well problem solved turners out it was my ecu.now back today and fitted back on all problems solved.started first time.now have glow plug light on dash and also changing gear as it should no more hi gear changing.and also the over drive works again.drives like new unbelievable the company i used have been doing surf ecu .for many years.they are called TAMAR ELECTRONICS LTD.only do diesel ecu s. phone no 01752 894519. based in Devon. i hope any one with the problems iv had or poss simmer give them a call very helpful. another surf saved from the scrappy. good luck

Comment

Working...
        X