to the UK is worh bringing my 3rd gen KZN185

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to the UK is worh bringing my 3rd gen KZN185

Hi. We are planning on moving to the UK. is it worth bringing a 96 KZN185 with 250,000KM's on her. always serviced every 10k km's so mechanically sound. We don't have emission testing here so not sure if it would pass the UK MOT

OOPppsss should have read Moving to the UK is worth bringing my 3rd gen KZN185

Comment

It depends on how much it costs to ship.

You can buy a fairly nice one here for £3k, maybe £4k....
      Thanks
      Rob Watson (forum owner and admin)

Comment

Rob W a fairly nice KZN185 for that price though? I've not seen any for sale

Comment

Phhh, man. It's like to make the moving by yourself, man.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexMoore View Post
            Phhh, man. It's like to make the moving by yourself, man.
            Dear AlexMoore, if you are looking for a very easy and affordable way to move your goods from one warehouse to another without any extra bothers I have the perfect solution for you just rent a professional truck moving company it will make your life so much easier they will help you pack everything and unpack will save you a lot of time and it will be all done within a day from personal experience I can recommend this company - man and van London. I used them to move to a bigger god own they are very well priced hard-working and made my life so much easier saved me not only money but time as a business owner you know time is money and if you value it than this is the way to go.
            Last edited by GlenCurtis; 22 May 2020, 22:45.

Comment

Working...
            X