No announcement yet.

New Members in Sussex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LONDON peeps dont chill out enough for me. HOLBORN is MAD. SURREY is ok though
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
      LONDON peeps dont chill out enough for me. HOLBORN is MAD. SURREY is ok though
      Certainly is....
      Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Mike, me and Lottie are Sussex surfers and are often in the Brighton, Horsham, Haywards Heath area so we'll look out for you . The SDV (the Snoop-De-Ville) is blue with chrome tints and often seen transporting engines, bucket seats, rollcages etc. up and down the A23 . We also have a metallic MX5 so don't be confused if one starts flashing you! I've decided I need a 4" lift so we can park the MX5 under the Surf!!
        Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Sussex Surfing

Im in Worthing, see lots and lots of surfs (my nighbour has one), at least three a day but none seem to respond when I flash (oh err), mine is a grey with forum sticker in the top right corner of the windshild, cant miss it.
          Rob & Miranda

Surfing on the south coast

Comment

i'm in horsham, but dont have a surf yet.. but if you see an old red merc estate flashing you, then dont worry! your trucks not on fire! unless it is of course..

Curly

Comment

Curly this thread is 3 years old .........there are a few sussex members and some of them still have trucks . the people on here are only a small proportion of surf owners in the UK and most only find the website when they get a problem

Anyway how is lovley Horsham ........Used to live out in the sticks at Loxwood many years ago
              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

3 years old!? blimey..

i just did a search on 'horsham' to see if there was anyone round this way, and this thread came up..

horsham is ok actually. i keep seeing surfs about the place, and really want to buy a gen 3, but have to see one properly up close, and also see if i fit in them as i'm 6' 4"..

there was a beauty at the capel landrover auto jumble recently, but it was gone by the time i had gone round the stalls and back again..

anyway, thanks for pointing out the age of this one!

Curly

Comment

Originally posted by Curly View Post
                  3 years old!? blimey..

i just did a search on 'horsham' to see if there was anyone round this way, and this thread came up..

horsham is ok actually. i keep seeing surfs about the place, and really want to buy a gen 3, but have to see one properly up close, and also see if i fit in them as i'm 6' 4"..

there was a beauty at the capel landrover auto jumble recently, but it was gone by the time i had gone round the stalls and back again..

anyway, thanks for pointing out the age of this one!

Curly
                  there are a few tall people driving surf and they have alot of legroom ......

if you are after a 3rd gen you had better get ready for the hairdresser jokes .........and when you look at one check it has the curlers in the glove box
                  ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                    there are a few tall people driving surf and they have alot of legroom ......

if you are after a 3rd gen you had better get ready for the hairdresser jokes .........and when you look at one check it has the curlers in the glove box
                    LMFAO!!

hairdresser jokes? why's that?

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                      Oh I heard some had Flare as well... oh who said that

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

g'day curly, there's still a few people not too far from you, i was just outside horsham a couple of weeks ago, is it always like a black hole to sat navs? Whatever i did i couldn't get the damn thing to tell me where i was, or where i was going, got just back this side of horsham and it stopped going schizo on me instantly, didn't help that all i'd taken was a postcode and house number for where i was going and was already late for collecting an ebay purchase.
                        =========
                        =SOLD UP!=
                        =========

Comment

curly im local and selling a rather special 2nd gen,ps im 6ft4?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                            curly im local and selling a rather special 2nd gen,ps im 6ft4?
                            hi mate, thanks for the reply, but i'm a hairdresser evidently and was after a gen 3! do you have loads of headroom in yours by the way?

Curly

Comment

Originally posted by Curly View Post
                              hi mate, thanks for the reply, but i'm a hairdresser evidently and was after a gen 3! do you have loads of headroom in yours by the way?

Curly
                              it must have
                              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
                                it must have
                                for all the blue rinse afro's i spose.. he he

Comment

Working...
                                X