Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surfs for sale section not working?

Hi All,

Just wondering if the Surfs for sale section isn't working just now? Was going to put my sale ad up but cant when i click on the Surfs for sale section i just get a grey screen, i've tried this on a couple of different devices now both logged in and out with no joy.

Apologies to admins if creating a thread to check this is not the right way to do it but i'm not on the forums often and i couldnt see any other information about it.

Sorry mate don't know why it's not working since the last upgrade. If you PM me details of your truck for sale I'll post it myself and give it a big kick up the arse to make sure it works properly in future.

There's a few "weird" things about the forum which I've inherited (been running it for 2 years but it's existed for more like 15 years) so I'm still getting to grips with some of the quirks, ironing them out, and making things easier to use
    Thanks
    Rob Watson (forum owner and admin)

Comment

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the response and sorry for the delayed reply...ill health has kept me away from the 4runner and forum unfortunately.

I can confirm the for sale section now appears and i'm not having the issue i was earlier in the year.

So i'm going to put my 4 runner up for sale, need to take some recent pics and stuff. Is the process for posting add in the for sale section still the same and fee applicable? Is it a case of posting add, making payment to paypal account and then let you know so you can make it live?

Thanks

Chris

Comment

Didnt realise this was a thread...thought it was a private message haha...i'm rusty on how forum works ;-)

Feel free to delete this and reply via pm if you prefer

Thanks

Chris

Comment

Working...
        X