Size:	643.7 KB
ID:	1293818 3RZ-FE 2.7 Petrol Auto

Very nice!

Petrol?

Comment

Originally posted by tashtego View Post
      Very nice!

Petrol?
      Yes 2.7 petrol. Only ever had the 3.0l diesels before so hope this proves as reliable... moving up to the Scottish Borders in a few weeks hence going back to a surf, just hope its not too thirsty....

Comment

I found it thirsty when I had a Prado with the 3RZ engine with carburettor, but maybe the surf is a little lighter. And the 3RZ -E is more effient.

Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by tashtego View Post
          I found it thirsty when I had a Prado with the 3RZ engine with carburettor, but maybe the surf is a little lighter. And the 3RZ -E is more effient.

Enjoy
          Was your prado a 3.4l.. think I will suffer the full consumption being a bit juicy in the knowledge I will be able to get about in Scotland, my new house is basically 7 miles from civilisation so need a go anywhere through anything motor and hopefully I chosen wisely

Comment

Originally posted by Shambles View Post

Was your prado a 3.4l.. think I will suffer the full consumption being a bit juicy in the knowledge I will be able to get about in Scotland, my new house is basically 7 miles from civilisation so need a go anywhere through anything motor and hopefully I chosen wisely
            No , it was the 2.7 petrol, but not injected, 3RZ, normal carburettor, imported from SA.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
            X