Windows media player.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows media player.............

How/what do i do/need to transfer a sound file from windows media player to my samsung D500 mobile???????????????

Is there something i buy for bluetooth? or can i e-mail it to my phone??

Its on a home computer not a laptop.
    [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
    [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Originally posted by qube3
    How/what do i do/need to transfer a sound file from windows media player to my samsung D500 mobile???????????????

You need a bluetooth dongle or a data cable.
    such as this item on ebay

Im not selling it and cant vouch for it. just did a quick search for you.

I used something similar and it worked on nokia and motorola.
    Charlie Don't Surf..http://static.photobox.co.uk/public/...10805138.s.jpg

Comment

The bluetooth dongle's are quite good, I've been using one for a couple of years with my phones and they work great.

Andy.

Comment

doesn't it come with a cable???... thought it should if it's advertised with a MP3 player??...

connect by cable and it will show as a removable disk... just drop the files in there!

bluetooth usually is more like sending a message, search for phone, select, send, get phone, allow transfer, wait... repeat for however many tunes you're putting on. (mp3 take ages to transfer over bluetooth)
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

My son has a D500 and he loads music/video/photos all the time.
          Get yourself either a data cable or a Bluetooth Dongle - around £14.95 from any decent computer, mobile phone shop.
          Visit the URL below and download Easy Studio - it is Samsung software that allows you to convert files to send to Samsung mobile phones.
          I have a Nokia mobile phone and we both use the Bluetooth Dongle. The dongle should come with it's own software that allows it to connect to any Bluetooth phone. If any of your family have different mobile phones you might as well use Bluetooth as buy seperate data cables and software.

http://www.samsungelectronics.co.uk/...model=SGH-D500
          Nil Illigitimi Carborundum

Comment

Thanks for all the advice. however tried to download the samsung software without success, is there any particular one i should try (keep getting question marks where words should be)

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              doesn't it come with a cable???... thought it should if it's advertised with a MP3 player??...

connect by cable and it will show as a removable disk... just drop the files in there!

bluetooth usually is more like sending a message, search for phone, select, send, get phone, allow transfer, wait... repeat for however many tunes you're putting on. (mp3 take ages to transfer over bluetooth)
              Phone doesnt have a seperate cable??!!

Comment

Dongle!!!!????
                Surely that isn't a real word
                [CENTER]It's better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you're not![/CENTER]

Comment

Thanks for all the advice. however tried to download the samsung software without success, is there any particular one i should try (keep getting question marks where words should be)
                  The file you want is Easy Studio PIM and File Manager (1.0)
                  It's the on e at the bottom of the list.
                  Iv'e just tried downloading it again - no problems.
                  Once downloaded you need to unzip/install it.
                  Nil Illigitimi Carborundum

Comment

goto www.ebuyer.co.uk for PC bits. they are very good and very cheap
                    Tim
                    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
                    X