Moving On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving On

Well after 18+ Years of Surfs n Surfing it's time to move on I've just purchased a 1993 Landcruiser HDJ80.
    So keep an eye out for Surf's for sale coming soon n I will keep in touch here from time to time so Good Luck

18+ Years of Surfs n 10 years later me KZN 130 Spotless it wasn't but Faultless to a "T" it was expired in March 2018....My other replacement Truck is now also faultless to a "T" :-)
    Buncefield Burner

funnily enough, a HDJ80 is the next toyota i am buying, although going to import one from japan rather than buy a high mileage rot box from over here! they are still in japan, hopefully in a year ill do it.. ill still keep the surf though

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
      Well after 18+ Years of Surfs n Surfing it's time to move on I've just purchased a 1993 Landcruiser HDJ80.
      So keep an eye out for Surf's for sale coming soon n I will keep in touch here from time to time so Good Luck

18+ Years of Surfs n 10 years later me KZN 130 Spotless it wasn't but Faultless to a "T" it was expired in March 2018....My other replacement Truck is now also faultless to a "T" :-)
      Congratulations! Diesel or petrol? What engine is it? Post pics if you can...

Comment

Originally posted by tashtego View Post

Congratulations! Diesel or petrol? What engine is it? Post pics if you can...
        Diesel Tash n she's no street queen, funnily last owner had it for over 18 years + history to boot !!

Buncefield Burner

Comment

Great stuff, enjoy!

Comment

Another one moving over, good on ya friend
            Сви можемо

Comment

should have said "Moving up" Jess, it's a change I wouldn't mind, still the old tractor is still chugging along, am I the only one left who still owns the first surf they bought? how's everyone anyway? I need a new knee according to the GP and Xrays, gonna have to hurt a dam sight more before I go for that opp though,
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Thanks all, Ian I still got that tailgate you wanted a while ago ...

18+ Years of Surfs n 10 years later me KZN 130 Spotless it wasn't but Faultless to a "T" it was, expired in March 2018....My other replacement Truck is now also faultless to a "T" :-)
                Last edited by Diezel Weazel; 7 November 2018, 18:33. Reason: mis-spaced
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Thanks Jess, yes mate I would still like it, is it ok if I come up to you sometime after Christmas? been very busy with the house over the last few months, rendering and concreting etc, needed to rebuild the porch roof before winter set in, just took a break so I could replace both bottom ball joints on the surf, what a BSTD they were, all the pulleres/ splitters I tried were useless, so ended up angle grinding the top part off and making my own separator out of heavy gauge angle iron and a gas torch, that popped the remaining stud out ok, anyway mate if I don't get the chance you have a good Christmas, here's my email addy if you need it, ian.price90@outlook.com cheer's, ian

Comment

After Christmas, that sounds like a plan Ian, be good to catch again ....
                    You n your family have a good en mate ! Good Luck with ya Truck ...

18+ Years of Surfs, 7 years on Madcambell took over the reins of the LN130 n 10 years on me KZN 130 Spotless it wasn't but Faultless to a "T" it was, expired in March 2018...
                    My other replacement KZN 130 Truck is now also faultless to a "T" :-) but up for sale... Moving up to a HDJ 80 Landcruiser ..
                    Buncefield Burner

Comment

18+ Years of Surfs, 7 years on Madcambell took over the reins of the LN130 n 10 years on me KZN 130 Spotless it wasn't but Faultless to a "T" it was, expired in March 2018...
                      My other replacement KZN 130 Truck is now also faultless to a "T" :-) but now SOLD... Moving up to a HDJ 80 Landcruiser ..
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

My other replacement KZN 130 Truck is now also faultless to a "T" :-) but now SOLD... Moving up to a HDJ 80 Landcruiser ..
                        Buncefield Burner

Comment

I get another Surf and looks like everybody else leaving !!
                          [size=4][font=franklin gothic medium][color=lime]Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day[/color][/font][/size]
                          [img]http://www.vertueren.gb.com/welshflag.gif[/img] [color=red]Gods Country[/color]

Comment

There goes another one.
                            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Thanks Jess, all the best to you and everyone else for Christmas and the new year, it is very quiet here, some of us still lurk about in the shadows tho,

Comment

Working...
                              X