Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floor Mats

Hi Fellas,

I'm having new mats made up for the Hilux and wondered if anyone has original Toyota items that they could measure / template / photograph? Once the company has the design they stick it on CAD and will hold it in their catalogue.

Thanks in advance
    David

Originally posted by des55
    Hi Fellas,

I'm having new mats made up for the Hilux and wondered if anyone has original Toyota items that they could measure / template / photograph? Once the company has the design they stick it on CAD and will hold it in their catalogue.

Thanks in advance
    David
    I have original in my surf
    Give me a few days and I’ll post up
    Just waiting for our baby to be born any tine now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi Fellas,

Thanks in advance
      David
      Just waiting for our baby to be born any tine now

Comment

Hi Fellas,

Thanks in advance
        David
        Just waiting for our baby to be born any time now

Comment

Hi Fellas,

Thanks in advance
          David
          Just waiting for our baby to be born any time now

Comment

Hi Redmonster - that's awesome news - baby surf or a human? I hope it all goes well and your missus is OK.

Comment

Hi Redmonster - that's awesome news - baby surf or a human? I hope it all goes well and your missus is OK.

Baby boy on the way when he decides too

I’m off work tomorrow so I’ll post pics then for you with measurements

5 mats in total
              2 front and 3 in the back
              There looking good for being 20+ yrs old!!

Comment

just posted on your other duplicate thread.. i would definitly buy a set if they where 100% truly identical to the originals. whats the chances of them being identical?

Comment

just posted on your other duplicate thread.. i would definitly buy a set if they where 100% truly identical to the originals. whats the chances of them being identical?

Comment

Sorry it took a few days longer to get it done, had a work trip to London
                    Hope this is what you were after, if not just message and I’ll give more if needed.

Comment

Hope this is what you were after, if not just message and I’ll give more if needed.

Comment

Comment

Sorry it took a few days longer to get it done, had a work trip to London and my reply kept coming up as an error and wouldn’t post!!!

Comment

Hi Fellas,

Thanks in advance
                            David
                            Wouldn’t post them on my last try, they all appear ‍♂️

Comment

Originally posted by redmonster

Wouldn’t post them on my last try, they all appear ‍♂️

But no front mats!!! .jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X