Slight misjudgement backing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slight misjudgement backing up

Oops! backed into a lamp post in Aldis car park, the impact shoved the carrier into the tailgate,enough to fould the galss bt annoying, anyone know of a cheap tailgate? if not i'll bash it out and bolt a big sheet of alloy tread plate over it
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

I have a spare glass still if you break the original

Comment

Hi Ian, I have an original rear shell, blue (spare wheel tailgate shell)

18+ Years of Surfs ...10 years on Spotless it was but expired last week....My other KZN 130 Yota is now also faultless to a T I hope !!
      Last edited by Diezel Weazel; 17 March 2018, 10:22. Reason: Text missing
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Oops, indeed
        Сви можемо

Comment

Thanks Jess, how much do you want for it? after some inspection the glass is still working (gate skin not fouling the glass) so wont be messing with it till warmer weather arrives (if it ever does) this might be an opportunity to make it a swing out gate as opposed to a drop down one!

Comment

Thanks Jess, how much do you want for it? after some inspection the glass is still working (gate skin not fouling the glass) so wont be messing with it till warmer weather arrives (if it ever does) this might be an opportunity to make it a swing out gate as opposed to a drop down one!

Comment

Thanks Growler and Alex, i'll keep that glass in mind mate just in case

Comment

Hi Ian just to clear up any confusion .... the tailgate is a 2nd gen (of rear mounted spare wheel type) bare shell .. as to a price.
                Yours for a contribution to the Forum, mate. Just recovering from a bad spell of incapacity atmo, I'll be in touch shortly depending on my recovery time..

18+ Years of Surfs ...10 years on Spotless it was but expired last week....My other KZN 130 Yota is now also faultless to a T I hope !!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Sorry to hear about you incapacity mate, hope it's nowt serious and you get over it quickly, ok mate the gate sounds fine, I have a swing out so no problem there, so when you feeling better and the weathers ok i'll pop up to you and collect, a donations fine with me if your sure that's all you want, speak to you later, get well mate, all the best ian

Comment

Working...
                  X