Surf stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf stolen

Last night my truck was stolen from my work unit in old Woking, surrey if anyone knows anything please either let me or the police know.
    it's a blue and silver 2nd gen steel snorkel wheels 33" bfg ko2's 2"body lift 2"sus lift winch bumper rock sliders orange superwinch Honda civic type r

I doubt i,ll be seeing it up here, but just wanted you to know I feel for you, youve obviously done a lot to it.
    Сви можемо

Comment

Absolute scumbags. Feel for you dude. Best of luck finding it.

Owen

Comment

So I had some good news this morning and my truck has been recovered. I still don't knowing what condition but as far as I'm aware it have been burn out

Comment

So sorry to hear this, it is heartbreaking after putting in a load of time and money only to have some ar$ewipe nick it, I am always weary about parking, although my garage at home is not big enough I NEVER leave it out at night, I really hope yours not been burned, keep us posted on it mate.
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Feel for you pal, it's bad enough it getting stolen but burnt out must be heartbreaking
            Old enough to know better but then again.....

Comment

Gutted for you mate. Whats the damage..we might be able to help
              SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Gutted for you Hope it's not burnt and recoverable.
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I had a call from the forensics people today and surprisingly I had a big dewalt socket set and huge breaker bar in it and the pikeys scum were nice enough to leave it in there along with all my other shit.
                  I'm gobsmacked to say the least, so from what I can gather it was either used to move stolen goods

Comment

Sorry I didn't realise my typo on my other post, so to clear it up my truck wasn't burnt out

Comment

Who said pikey scumbags don't have a heart!, I am surprised they left a decent socket set and bare behind but I guess as they had the pick od gear from the tool hire shop they didn't want to bother with second hand stuff, it sounds very repairable tho but I understand your reasoning, stuff aint the same
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Glad you have it back Gen 3 all the way for me!
                        Old enough to know better but then again.....

Comment

Working...
                        X