Central locking prob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central locking prob

My central locking has packed up unlocking, it locks ok, it's been an intermittent problem for a few weeks now but looks like it's finally given up, doubly annoying as I don't have a key lock on the passenger door (in fact no lock at all there), it was like that when I got it over 12 years ago, never been a
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Is this gen 2 or gen 3?
    Thanks
    Rob Watson (forum owner and admin)

Comment

Popeye is the proud owner of an extremely bling gen 2. 2.4
      Сви можемо

Comment

Hi hope all's well with you n swimbo Ian. I had a similar problem a few years ago the drivers door interior light n red door light switch was sticky n both failed
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Yup as Alex says, it's an old 2.4, the doow switch seems to be fine Jess, it works the other int lights and the pass door red one, like I say it's locking ok just wont unlock the three pass doors, guess I need to do some testing to see if it is a broken wire (s) in the door to body hose, I original put it

Comment

Sorry not got an answer for you, just wanted to say Hi
            I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Hi Jon, wink wink

17+ Years of Surfs n 9 years on Spotless it ain't but Faultless to a "T" is my KZN 130 Yota !!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

No worries mate, nice to hear from you, I've yet to have a serious go at seeing whats up with the locking, I have been doing up the interior and re-covered the door cards so wondering if I've f####d summat up in the process, seems to be some "clonking" going on but only the drivers door unlockes,

Comment

Working...
                X