2nd gen front seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd gen front seats

i luv my truck so much ,but i need new seats,my 4runner has diffrent seats than my brothers surf (no lumber,wool type cloth) i dont like either seat.
    can i fit any other seat on to the standard subframe /runners??????
    i have heard that scorpio ---supra seats might fit the brackets , has anybody else changed seats ? mmmm some nice big comfy electric seats mmmm,
    i dont no exactly why i dont like the seats ,there just not good
    shame because they are like new and i will have to get door pannels and rear seat trimmed to match the new fronts , but the trucks worth it the 4runner/surfs are the best cars on and off the road by far,

this site is the dogs thanks everybody

General opinion is that 2nd Gen seats are better than 3rd gen - so you might find someone to take them off you here. 2nd Gen SSR-G have Recaro seats so presumably there is at least some interchangeability. Some people dont get on with the legs straight out seating position - the seats are set quite low.

Cheers

Kev

Comment

Have a look at this thread
      [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Recaro seats are fitted to the SSR-G, but that has different subframes... Check out aftermarket ones to see if you can find subframes first, then decide from there...

andyL

Comment

Working...
        X