Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• terrible weather for Easter

Hi,

It's absolutely awful weather here. Wind, rain, sea haar and cold (4C) and very wet and muddy - not the sort of weather you think about for Easter. Worst still, I've just started with the lambing and the poor little lambies aren't doing very well in the cold, just have to hope it's warmer tomorrow. Happy Easter.

Jacqueline

Originally posted by jax
    Hi,

It's absolutely awful weather here. Wind, rain, sea haar and cold (4C) and very wet and muddy - not the sort of weather you think about for Easter. Worst still, I've just started with the lambing and the poor little lambies aren't doing very well in the cold, just have to hope it's warmer tomorrow. Happy Easter.

Jacqueline
    Awh poor you, and poor ickle lambs!! We stayed on a sheep farm in Feb in Ireland just as their Ewes were lambing and they were sooo cute when just born. Hope it improves for you!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

:baaaaaa:

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
        :baaaaaa:

chop chop
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Mint Sauce Anybody.
          Attached Files
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

all those lambs... she must be minted....
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
              all those lambs... she must be minted....
              or I could just be saucy! ooooohhhhh

Jacqueline

Comment

Originally posted by jax
                or I could just be saucy! ooooohhhhh

Jacqueline
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I have a nice warm oven with spuds and veg waiting . Or if you like we can get the Vagrant Catering Co on the road and do a BBQ .
                  Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by jax
                    Hi,

Jacqueline
                    What do you expect- it's a Bank Holiday isn't it?

Nevillef

Comment

Baaaaaa

In our caravan we have two sheep,one little lamb (name is Sean) and one Polar bear .... so we are big fans of anything white ! If you find the weather rotten up there - we have just arrived back from five months in SE Spain. We are all wearing four layers,have turned the central heating up,and dare not go out to Tesco it,s so cold.In other words nothing has changed much since we have been away ! We shall be going even earlier next time ! What I want to know is .. "where is all this global warming ?"

love Surfin

(Linda promised she would come to see us in Spain but she never did - appears she went to Ireland instead !)

(Not many people can spell absolutely)

Originally posted by jax
                      Hi,

Jacqueline

Comment

Originally posted by surfin
                        (Linda promised she would come to see us in Spain but she never did - appears she went to Ireland instead !)

Awh - I'm sorry - but I was only allowed a weekend away - not the week I wanted in nice warm Spain... something about all those committments we had to get things done (oh yeah and a house in Stevenage that we need to sell.... )

Next year though I'll be there....
                        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                        X