help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

just had an excellent days green laning thanks to simply4x4. but discovered a nocking from the rear.(no laughing from timbersurf please) whilst transaxling a rocky bit i must of snapped my antiroll bar securing brackets.
    any ideas if they are the same as 4runners or are they available from a sepecialst. they are the ones that securit to the axle. also just been on a 15 mile road trip and noticed my diff is very warm is this normal.............
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

The brackets & rubbers are available from TOYOTA Quote 4runner of the same year.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
      The brackets & rubbers are available from TOYOTA Quote 4runner of the same year.
      cheers marky
      first thing tuesday ill be found at the parts dept of our local dealers
      john

Comment

Ohsupremebeing had to replace his last week at my house. So if you have any problems he may have the part numbers & price.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          Ohsupremebeing had to replace his last week at my house. So if you have any problems he may have the part numbers & price.
          part numbers would be good,is this a common prob as they were broke when it was purchased in december ,wots the cause and remedy from repeat prob

Comment

Originally posted by john.sally
            part numbers would be good,is this a common prob as they were broke when it was purchased in december ,wots the cause and remedy from repeat prob
            I replaced mine last year and so far no problems. It might be worth investing in some ant roll bar disconnects if you are going rock crawling. Roger (Gamedawn) has them on his truck and may point you in the right direction.
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

anti roll bar bush Y48815-20200
              bracket Y48823-35060

I got mine from Toyota for about £8 - just go in with your model and frame numbver and they will order them for you.

I drove about for 6 months with mine broken and didnt notice any difference in the handling so I wouldnt panic if it takes a few days to get hold of the bits.

I've got disconnects and Tony is making another batch to sell in the next few weeks so if anyone is interested let us know. (Otherwise you generally have to get them from a US website and pay shipping.)

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

thancks for reply icalled in on premiertoyota in llandudno junction this morning and was told they had a pair in stock but could not find them so was ordering a set in as a back up7.49 plus vat, the guy told me anything needed for surf he could source with no probs, morethan happy to help. im still in shock from the helpfullness.................. .
                john

Comment

Originally posted by john.sally
                  thancks for reply icalled in on premiertoyota in llandudno junction this morning and was told they had a pair in stock but could not find them so was ordering a set in as a back up7.49 plus vat, the guy told me anything needed for surf he could source with no probs, morethan happy to help. im still in shock from the helpfullness.................. .
                  john
                  Our local Toyota dealer is spot on. They have recently opened a new showroom/parts/servicing in Luton - just to save me going all the way to Milton Keynes. How helpful is that?
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                    Our local Toyota dealer is spot on. They have recently opened a new showroom/parts/servicing in Luton - just to save me going all the way to Milton Keynes. How helpful is that?
                    thanks all
                    main dealer well help full. job done start to finish 15 mins flat, just need stiffer springs for the rear now as its arse is sagging.
                    thanx again
                    john

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                      anti roll bar bush Y48815-20200
                      bracket Y48823-35060

I got mine from Toyota for about £8 - just go in with your model and frame numbver and they will order them for you.

I drove about for 6 months with mine broken and didnt notice any difference in the handling so I wouldnt panic if it takes a few days to get hold of the bits.

I've got disconnects and Tony is making another batch to sell in the next few weeks so if anyone is interested let us know. (Otherwise you generally have to get them from a US website and pay shipping.)

Do you have piccies Linda of the disconnects and pricing
                      Gaz

Comment

Working...
                      X