Doctor Who

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marky
    I bet TONY is waiting to see DR WHO'S new Sonic Screwdriver.

Where do you think the bbc got it from?

Comment

Sorry, but Dr Who should have been killed off after Tom Baker....

Sylvester McCoy was crap...and the bits I saw last night...will really wanna make me watch it again..NOT
      Gaz

Comment

Dr Who

Well l think the should get upto date and get shut off the old police box and use guess what yes a "SURF". hehehe
        Live Life To The Full

Comment

For all of yous that missed it on sat night it is on again at 7,oclock on BBC three on sunday night

Comment

Well I saw it!

Took the girlfriend down to Swanage Friday at 12 noon, went to Lulworth Cove on the way. Stayed Friday night in a nice hotel, then along to Chesil Beach, Lyme Regis and then had a drink with friends who were staying at Charmouth, then along to Beer for a meal at the Beach Restaurant. Left there and got back to Bristol by 7pm Saturday just so that didn't miss the first episode at 7pm. That's devotion for you!!

Surf was great as always, and it has been doing sterling service as a removal van today?

I thought that the first episode was little more than briefing a missing generation on what it is all about, explaining the Tardis etc. I expect things to get better in the coming weeks though. Apparently there are ghosts, and Charles Dickens and all sorts. I just can't wait for the Daleks though, they are an absolute legend and were apparently based on the Nazi stormtroopers in case you didn't know? All nasty and killing etc.

Ah well, I now have to figure out how the hell I get the grill off the front of my Surf so that I can fit my nice new shiny reflector beam headlights and sidelights. The only set in the country, good old Roughtrax!

If anyone knows then please drop me a line

Rob@hitenter.co.uk

Cheers

Rob G

Comment

V6

Originally posted by mattys surf
              For all of yous that missed it on sat night it is on again at 7,oclock on BBC three on sunday night
              Hi hope you dont mind me asking but have you got a V6 lined up or are you looking for one, l have a 1994 3litre V6 SSR-G Auto for sale just had engine replaced taxed & mot.
              Live Life To The Full

Comment

I have a one lined up and supposed to be picking it up on thursday
                Attached Files

Comment

This weeks episode was a lot better than the first one. Pity Christopher Eccleston is giving it up, as he is really pulling it off.

The jury is still out on Billie Piper though, I`d still not kick her out the bed though

Comment

Damn, missed it again, thats Jotto's fault!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Good one this week.
                      Kind of reminded me of the restaurant at the end of the universe, from Hitchhikers guide.

Andy.

Comment

i was having far too much fun fitting me tow bar. heavy, arent they?
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

He is still smilling like a wally this week . Funny how one of the blue men from the advert for computers got in the episode this week .

Rick
                          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Well thats the series over and I`m really sorry to see Christopher Ecclestone leaving the role as he was brilliant.

Superb episode tonight as well, apart from when Rose's mother and that useless other guy got in the show, the episode was amazing. Seeing all the Daleks flying was as good as anything you see in the movies.

I hope David Tennant is as good as the Doctor as he was in Casanova, which was a brilliant mini-series as well.

Comment

with all the clips and stuff they showed tonight i suddenly realise how many episodes i missed... still repeats are bound to start soon..
                              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Or buy the dvds

Think I will get the set

Trev
                                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                                X