Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh!

I'm goin' mad, Ted! Just got my steering sorted out and notice that my rad is totally fubbed. There are 3 leaks in it and its separated from the fixing brackets on the bottom left corner. Half of the fins on the core are bent. Well actually more than that since i pulled it out and f***ed it across the garden in a fit of rage.
    Has anyone bought one from Milner, is it any good?
    Gonna have at least another week without my baby now. Gonna go mad.
    Derek :
    1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
    [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Originally posted by Delboy
    I'm goin' mad, Ted! Just got my steering sorted out and notice that my rad is totally fubbed. There are 3 leaks in it and its separated from the fixing brackets on the bottom left corner. Half of the fins on the core are bent. Well actually more than that since i pulled it out and f***ed it across the garden in a fit of rage.
    Has anyone bought one from Milner, is it any good?
    Gonna have at least another week without my baby now. Gonna go mad.
    Delb, this might be your lucky day. I got a rad from them last month, Tony and Linda brought it over. Never got to fit it, radweld cured mine simply, and am lookin to sell it on now . 'Still in box, unwanted Easter present'

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
      Delb, this might be your lucky day. I got a rad from them last month, Tony and Linda brought it over. Never got to fit it, radweld cured mine simply, and am lookin to sell it on now . 'Still in box, unwanted Easter present'
      Admit it Jim, you spiked his rad so you could shift yours on..........

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

yeh now I'm gonna spike the price too hehe

******edit***** Delboys gone offline now - he must be gone out again to kick the rad round the garden bless him
        Last edited by JimL; 26 March 2005, 16:12.

Comment

All sorted now, thanks to Jim. Gonna fix his heed for him while i'm up there.
          (for the price of a rad)
          Derek :
          1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
          [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Back on the road again!

Yeeeeehaw. Everythings back together and it runnin fine. I'm a happy man thanks to Mr. Jim. New rad is slightly different shape and seems to site a lot closer to the fan, but bolted in just fine. Cant fit the shroud in front of it anymore, but who gives a rats. Only gets in the way. Hopefully i'll be trouble free for a little while now.
            Derek :
            1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy
              who gives a rats
              great stuff mr. del

Comment

Working...
              X