yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6" lift with 35" muds stops at MY house!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6" lift with 35" muds stops at MY house!

Heres my buddy Robbie's latest mod, a 4" suspension lift with new 35" Cooper Muds, with an earlier 2" bodylift fitted, outside my place tonite

And just in case you think he blinged in on the last shower heres a snap of him talkin to Morr at a funeral

Last edited by JimL; 26 March 2005, 00:10.

Wow! He must have lot of money. That rig looks great. Tell me he's gonna regear.
    Derek :
    1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
    [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Hes not worried bout that Delboy at the minute. His steerings a bit wibbly and hes waiting on a la supertrux damper although if you were to hear his tale of non-performance they should be renamed LA Superfux. He rang to find out where on the planet his damper was floating and they said he should ring back later......................... .........................Anywa y with the autobox he's not suffering as much as you but its early days yet and hes not really hitting the highways just yet as far as i can tell

Comment

nice one

cheers for the photo jim ,im still getting around to buy a camera one of these days ......i cant afford anything else at te mo

Comment

that is just awesome!!
          [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
          [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

theres another without him in the way (sorry robster)

Comment

Working...
            X