Urgent Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Help Please

Does any one know what bulbs I need to fit in dashboard 4x4 schematic(3rd gen 1998)?

Just found out alarm installer blew them all and removed them without telling me!!!!!!!!!!

So no clue what I need to go down to motor factor to get.

Need to install before my Easter trip so need to do today!

Good job Goof Friday isn't a holiday in Edinburgh.
    Live for Today

Sorry, not had the main dash out on mine before. I've replaced a bulb behind the heater controls though and I had to get the bulb from Toyota, Halfords didn't seem to stock them at the time. If you haven't got any if the existing bulbs then I'd go to Toyota to get the correct ones. Might be quicker too, seeing as they can just look up the part nos and will probably have them all in stock.

Comment

I had 2 bulbs out - 1 for the ciggy lighter & 1 behind the heater control. Went to Toyo for them and they quoted me £8.51 whoooooooooaaaaaaaaaa......... ......dont bother ordering them......thanks but no thanks.

Went to local motor shop and bought 4 off 12volt mini push fit bulbs .....total £2. Set about with drill to original bulb fixings.............sorted (did break 2 of the bulbs in the process but saving of £6.51 and a little bit more time but if they blow again 2 minute jobby)

Comment

Thanks for responses, maanged to get bulbs from local factors, very helpful guy sorted them out & charged £5.50 for them.

So well pleased with result & price.
        Live for Today

Comment

contact your alarm installer and chase him up... if he blew them and removed them without telling you then he should pay for the replacements,

Comment

Working...
          X