will 4runner parts fit a surf??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will 4runner parts fit a surf??

can any one tell me if i was to by parts. ie Wheel arch extensions for a 4runner will they fit a surf of the same year.

Also is the only difference between the 2 vechicles the rear boot, bumpers and the optional extra's i.e. air con etc...

I'm only asking because i'm after some things from the states i.e. winch bumper, roof rack etc.. but every time i look to see if it will fit a surf they only state a 4runner

Can anyone help??

They are virtually identical,
    ex Burgundy 2.4 owner

Comment

Originally posted by PBRADY
      can any one tell me if i was to by parts. ie Wheel arch extensions for a 4runner will they fit a surf of the same year.

Also is the only difference between the 2 vechicles the rear boot, bumpers and the optional extra's i.e. air con etc...

I'm only asking because i'm after some things from the states i.e. winch bumper, roof rack etc.. but every time i look to see if it will fit a surf they only state a 4runner

Can anyone help??

It would depend on what gen your surf is??? Go on give us a clue and fill in your vehicle details .

If your surf is a 2nd gen 89-95 then yes most bits will be the same
      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
        It would depend on what gen your surf is??? Go on give us a clue and fill in your vehicle details .

If your surf is a 2nd gen 89-95 then yes most bits will be the same
        My truck is a 1993 SSR-X 2.4TD auto. theres a photo of it in the members Rigs under PBRADY

Comment

you should be ok then
          ex Burgundy 2.4 owner

Comment

thank for the help

Comment

Working...
            X