Roof racks or bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roof racks or bars

Do any of you good people know if any type of roof rack, or roof rail can be fitted to my surf? My model is the SSR Limited 2.4 TD. Im all ears peeps

Which year? I presume it is a LN130...?

In which case, if you can find some of the old Thule roof bars and feet... that will work. Alternatively you can have a mad moment (like I did) and go custom.

EeziAwn gutterless roof rails and racks... Front Runner do the same, but you have to watch, 'cos the roof ain't flat, and there is a slight curvature to it... that is why I have two 90cm racks...

andyL

Comment

Originally posted by peteward
      Do any of you good people know if any type of roof rack, or roof rail can be fitted to my surf? My model is the SSR Limited 2.4 TD. Im all ears peeps
      I have a set of roof bars that I am about to put on Ebay, for a surf. You can have first shot at them if you want. make me an offer

Comment

Originally posted by barney9304
        I have a set of roof bars that I am about to put on Ebay, for a surf. You can have first shot at them if you want. make me an offer

Thanks for the offer Barney, very much apprieciated, but will they fit? I have'nt seen any other surf's, or their roofs, so i was wandering how they actually fit? Strange only because there does not seem to be anywhere for the feet to get purchase on the top, near the doors. Yes Andy your right it is a LN130, the year is 1991 and its the imported Limited SSR from Japan.
        Last edited by peteward; 26 March 2005, 10:37.

Comment

Thanks for the offer Barney, very much apprieciated, but will they fit? I have'nt seen any other surf's, or their roofs, so i was wandering how they actually fit? Strange only because there does not seem to be anywhere for the feet to get purchase on the top, near the doors. Yes Andy your right it is a LN130, the year is 1991 and its the imported Limited SSR from Japan.
          I hope it does fit as I have just took it off mine
          They have rubber feet and fit by hooking just under the door top out of sight.

Comment

Nice one Barney! How much would you be willing to part with them for? and also just one more Q; I'm just outside the Loughborough area, how far are you from me?

Comment

Nice one Barney! How much would you be willing to part with them for? and also just one more Q; I'm just outside the Loughborough area, how far are you from me?
              I am not too sure how much they are worth Perhaps someone else can tell me? Or just make me an offer mate.
              I am in camberley in Surrey, but could meet halfway I suppose. Let me know.

Comment

I am not too sure how much they are worth Perhaps someone else can tell me? Or just make me an offer mate.
                I am in camberley in Surrey, but could meet halfway I suppose. Let me know.
                Not sure bout prices either! How does thirty quid sound? Then i can at least find the monies to meet you alf way, whatduyah think man? Are you on leave at the mo? Not that i'm desperate or ought
                Last edited by peteward; 26 March 2005, 18:23.

Comment

Not sure bout prices either! How does thirty quid sound? Then i can at least find the monies to meet you alf way, whatduyah think man? Are you on leave at the mo? Not that i'm desperate or ought
                  They are around £45 on ebay at the mo mate.
                  We can meet or I can post them for about a tenner next day by city link. Up to you

Comment

They are around £45 on ebay at the mo mate.
                    We can meet or I can post them for about a tenner next day by city link. Up to you
                    Let me know Peteward, unless they go on Ebay tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                    X