Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ssr-x-ssr-g

Just brought a 97 3.0 ssr-g surf

Was just keen to know what differance there is between a SSR-X AND A SSR-G cos i can only think of the rear drop down mirror and fold away side mirrors.

Hope there is more cos price is more for sure,even though im happy with mine and the price i paid.

Thanks folks and Happy Easter to everyone,enjoy those eggs

think the recaros are one thing as well,

Comment

And wood effect dash

Jacqueline

Comment

Got the wood dash but ne Recaros

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo, wot have i brought

Comment

hmm not sure about the recaros then... all the g's that i have seen have had them, but the standered ones are comfy enough suppose u could always look on e-bay for some,

Comment

Originally posted by Ste00
            hmm not sure about the recaros then... all the g's that i have seen have had them, but the standered ones are comfy enough suppose u could always look on e-bay for some,
            The Recaro's seem to be a more popular option on the 2nd Gen SSR-G's, the 3rd's rarely seem to have them.
            'G' extras include fake wooden trim, rear spoiler w mirror, sometimes chrome trim on rear lamps, rear wheel carrier (usually fitted as an option on others anyway), leather steering wheel & gear knobs, probably more, but all that comes to mind, oh yea twin battery's and rear heater as well (again often fitted as options to other models too)
            Maurice
            Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by jax
              And wood effect dash

Jacqueline
              I have wood trim on my ssr-v, but have seen a few ssr-x without.
              http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/php_lib/view_rigs.php

Comment

I have a 1996 ssr-g with recaros but no wood trim....I also have a different field monitor to everyone else...
                http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/sho...=trip+computer

Comment

i got an ssr and i got nuffin! cept air con and thats got no gas in it!
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
                    The Recaro's seem to be a more popular option on the 2nd Gen SSR-G's, the 3rd's rarely seem to have them.
                    'G' extras include fake wooden trim, rear spoiler w mirror, sometimes chrome trim on rear lamps, rear wheel carrier (usually fitted as an option on others anyway), leather steering wheel & gear knobs, probably more, but all that comes to mind, oh yea twin battery's and rear heater as well (again often fitted as options to other models too)
                    lol my ssr-x limited gen 2 has most of that, it has the spoiler but not mirror, rear wheel carrier, leather wheel (i er... think its leather), twin batterys and rear heater... so its kinda a g by the sounds of it lol

Comment

Working...
                    X